Ji-hope

Ok here goes. Just to let you know when I was writing this in my... Notebook I cringed alot😂
(~edited~)
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Jimin was alone at the dance studio, a few blocks away from the dorms. The reason being, he couldn't stand being in the same room as Jung Hoseok. He'd always leave when Hobi teased him, constantly.
So Jimin was currently dancing. Although he was tired he kept dancing.

*J-hopes POV*

Jimin has been in the studio for 4 hours going on 5 I'm really worried.  "Jin?" I walked into the living room seeing Jin with his phone in hand. "Yeah?" I sighed "I'm going to the dance studio. I can't help but worry about Jiminie" Jin looks up and smiles "ok. Be careful. Oh! And bring this to Jimin." He handed me a bag containing food for Jimin.

I started walking since Jimin took the car. To make it worse it was really cold, so I started to run. The cold air was blowing through my hair it felt refreshing since I stayed in the hot dorm room all day.

*a few minutes later*
I finally made it to the studio and made my way to the room where the music was blasting, loudly.

*third person POV*

Hobi walked in to see Jimin crying in the middle of the room. He set the food down and rushed to Jimin.

*Jimin's POV*
I was crying because I couldn't get the moves right. After some time of crying, I felt two arms wrap around me. I looked up and saw Hobi. "Hey Chim." He smiled.

His smile so bright and makes him look so handso- yah! What am I thinking!?

"Hey Hobi." He looked into my eyes that we're filled with tears. "What's wrong?" He asked while wiping my tears away. I looked away before he could see my face and saw my reflection in the mirror.

Oh gosh I look like a tomato.

Hobi held my chin and lifted my face. I gave in and sighed. "I can't get the move right." I pouted and Hobi smiled and chuckled at my 'cuteness'. "I'll show you ok?" He got up and I watched as he walked to the speakers, restarting the song.

*3rd person POV*
Hobi stood up, starting to move to the beat and Jimin watched the whole time. Jimin noticed that he wore a really loose grey shirt and when Hobi would jumped or twirl Jimin would see Hobi's abs. He blushed and Hoseok noticed that Jimin face was red. Once he finished dancing he walked over to Jimin.

"You ok, Chim? Your all red."

Jimin covered his cheeks with his hands and answered "yes. I'm good."

No I'm not ok. You're here and I have seen your abs. Please Hobi f-

"Jiminie?" Jimin snapped out of his thoughts "oh... Uh... What is it?" Hobi chuckled. "I said that Jin made dinner so I brought some for you." Jimin nodded his head and ate as Hobi told him about Tae and Jungkook being Yeontans official parents. After awhile, Jimin finished eating, "Ooh~ that was so delicious~"

Jimin drank his bottled water and was getting his bag, ready to leave when Hobi held his wrist. He pulled Jimin until he was looking Jimin in the eyes, Jimin was so confused. But confusion soo turned to lust...as Hobi connected their lips. Jimin was obviously shocked but he slowly kissed back.

"Jimin?"
"Hmmm?"
Hobi took a deep breath " I have liked you for a long time, Chim." Jimin was shocked at the sudden confession. But he pulled Hobi in for another deep, long, and passionate kiss. This kiss was different. It was filled with love, lust, and hunger... For each other.

*smut*

Jimin bit Hobi's bottom lip signalling for him to let him in, but he was denied entry. So, Jimin slid his (small but skilled😉) hand into Hoseoks pants and palmed his hard member. Hoseok moaned and Jimin took the opportunity and slid his tongue into the older and mouth, exploring.

Hoseok wasn't having any it. "Knee's now" And Jimin simply obeyed getting to his knees he saw Hobi smirk. Jimin watched as Hoseok seductively stripped in front of him. He watched every movement and Hobi walked over to the younger. Stripping and throwing Jimins clothes in any direction decorating the room with their clothes. They were now fully naked (and erected) Jimin started to stroke the older members hard cock. Jimin smirked and slowly started to stroke Hobis cock, licking the tip teasingly. "FUCK! STOP TEASING ME-AHH- JIMIN! AHH!"

Hoseok bucked his hips hoping Jimin would go faster but boy was he wrong. Jimin stopped and kitty-licked the older boys cock licking the pre cum and slowly taking Hobis whole cock into his mouth. He sucked and hummed making Hoseok throw his head back in pleasure, a moaning mess. Hobi had his hands in Jimin's hair. Jimin deep throated and Hobi bucked his hips. Trying to get Jimin  to stop but he wouldn't stop. Jimin hollowed his cheeks on the thick shaft, sucking humming, deep throating sending vibrations making Hoseok lose his mind.

"Nhg... Jimin... If you don't stop I'm gonna... Ngh-!" He couldn't finish his sentence as he released in Jimin's mouth his warm, thick cum being swallowed by the younger. He continues to suck him off. Hoseok, bring sensitive, moaned loud.

As he got the younger to stop he pulled Jimin to his feet and turned him around. Without preparing, he rammed his cock into Jimins tight hole. The younger let out a loud scream. "Ahhhh! Hobi~!!!" He continued to scream as Hoseok kept pounding, having no mercy for the poor mochi.

He groans at the tightness of Jimin hole clenching around him. "Look at yourself. While I'm fucking you!" Hoseok says and thrusts hard into Jimin. Hobi snaked his hand around Jimins neck and made him look up, seeing himself being fucked in the mirror and moaned. He watched as Hoseok slammed into him with every thrust. He saw how Hoseok's sweaty body glistened under the dimmed lights. He watched himself get torn apart by his hyung.

His hair was messy, bangs were wet and sticking to his forehead from his sweat. Hoseok held Jimin's cock before he could release. "Ahh please..." Hoseok whispered "please what?" Jimin couldn't say anything. All that came from his mouth were moans, groans, and whimpers.

Hoseok started to thrust harder and at a faster pace, making Jimin scream in pleasure. "PLEASE, DADDY!! PLEASE, LET ME CUM!!" Hobi let go of Jimin's cock and smirked "cum baby, cum for daddy" And with the last hard thrust Jimin came onto the mirror. It was his best orgasm he'd ever have. Hoseok kept thrusting into Jimin. Who was by now, overestimated. "Ahh!" Jimin moaned loud and a few thrusts, later Hoseoks thrusts got sloppier and slower as he released inside Jimin, now loose, hole.

Both were panting. Jimin couldn't move, so Hoseok picked him up and gently wiped them clean with the wipes in Jimins back pack. They smiled and shared chaste kisses. As soon as the music stopped the boys got their clothes on and left, turning off the lights and locking the studio for their manager.

On the way home Jimin fell asleep in Hoseoks arms. As soon as they arrived, Jin ran to them and with the concerned look on his face. Hoseok told him "he's okay. He was tired and he asked me to carry him back." Jin and Hoseok talked for a while and he carried Jimin to the bathroom. "Ready for round two?" Jiminz blushed and...

The End