The Meet

Terrified is what he felt walking into the building in front of him..
He wondered will this school year be better? Will I be bullied again? I hope not. Well let's go!

Min Yoongi is his name. Min Yoongi was 19 years old and his parents passed away... Since then Yoongi had started to live on his own. He had some trouble but he has a job at a cafe and he was happy with it... Until he met a young boy named...

A student yelled from across the room snapping Yoongi back to reality. Mr. Kim had told this Taehyung kid to settle down. "Taehyung-ah! Settle down or your getting detention! Jimin please take your seat."

Jimin's POV
I had gone to the restroom for 5 minutes... And what do I see when u get back to class? Taehyung standing in front of a cute... Uhm... I mean a mint haired boy as I was listening in I guess Tae saw me walk in showing his box smile and looked my way and quickly winked at me(Dion😏😉) he looked back at the boy and confidently said "I'm a very sorry for interrupting you while you were speaking. As an apology that I hope you will accept... My dearest friend Park Jimin and I will give you a tour of our school." I as I sat down I heard my name and also giving a tour to the cute ki- new kid and I missed my chair and fell on the cold floor.
A few seconds after the class laughed. Yoongi rushed to help me up(what a gentleman😍) He showed off his gummy smile after I told him thank you.

Yoongi's POV
"Jimin?" Taehyung stood in front of Jimins desk. Soft snores came from the kid who had fallen asleep when Mr. Kim announced we had 25 minutes of class left and the lesson was over so we had free time. Taehyhung went up to the teacher as if they knew each other very well. Jimin? Well he fell asleep with a sketch pad in front of him... The looks of it he was drawing someone.
Taehyung walked straight over to Jimin's desk and tried waking him up. "Jiminie Pabo!" Jimini- Jimin had shot his head up glaring up at Taehyung. "What is it Tae?!" Taehyung glanced up at the clock and smirked "you arent using your time wisely... And it's almost time for it... You know your-" "Aish! How could I forget! I'll meet you at home!! Yah! Taehyung tell the others I went to work!" Jimin ran out of the room leaving Taehyung who was now laughing.

After School
I went to the cafe and saw someone familiar... Taehyung and someone else... They were laughing and holding hands(anyone wanna take a guess??) That boy had a similar that reminded me of a cute, little, innocent bunny. Taehyung saw me and waved at me to go over. Of course I walked over. "Hey Yoongi hyung! Come sit! Shit down! Shit down!"(sorry I just had too😂) "Ani! Joesong haeyo my shift is about to start!"
Taehyung pouts but as soon as I explain why I can't stay his frown turns to a smile "you work here too?!" I looked down at him brows furrowed face full of confusion. "Kookie! Order up for Kookie!" That voice.. So familiar... "I'll get the order Tae!" The bunny like boy skips to the pick up counter and at arts talking with Jimin. "If your wondering who Kookie is.... His name is Jeon Jungkook. He moved here from Busan. Jimin and I are older than him and Jin and Namjoon treat him like their son." Yoongi nods his head. His boss will understand... She is by the way the sweetest old lady who also gives me cookies when I tell her something interesting or sad or something good. "Taehyung? Who is Namjoon and Jin?" Taehyung clears his throat "oh right! Namjoon is our principal and Jin is our teacher for our last period." Oh. "Are they married? They have the same last names and I was wondering also are you their kid?!" Taehyung laughs to the point he wipes his tears away. "No. They aren't married. And I'm not their kid. Students started spreading rumors saying that too and that almost caused them to lose their jobs but we proved it not to be true. And when we did that we met Jimin... He gets bullied now." Yoongi nodded in understanding. He had to get to work now or else he would be in a heep of trouble. As soon as he left the VKook couple alone he ran to the back of the kitchen and got ready. He saw Jimin struggling to reach the creamers and sugar on the top cupboard. Yoongi laughed at him(^up top a pic of Yoongi^). Jimin turned to look at the person who was laughing at him "Yah! Stop laughing! And help me! Please?!" "Since you asked nicely." Yoongi walked over and simply grabbed the things from the cupboard and set them on the counter. Jimin looked up from the floor and see's this:

 Jimin looked up from the floor and see's this:

*after work*
Jimin POV

Yoongi and I were the last ones to leave and I saw our boss walk up to him. She always had a mean face. But when she saw Yoongi her face softens. She walks up to him and they talk. I shut everything off listening to my music. As soon as I get to the back to see if everything is cleaned I slip. I slipped on some of the oil used for the cake. Suddenly I smell the sweet aroma of strawberries. I don't even want to get up. With all the dance practices these days and with the extra shifts I decided to do. I fell fast asleep.
*12:00*
Ring Ring
"Ugh! What the-!?" I pick the phone and "JIMIN!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Someone yells and I hold the phone a good foot away from my now ringing ear
"Dammit Jin! Calm down. I am still at the..." I take a look around and realize that I'm not at the cafe nor my room. "Actually I don't know where i am right now but I'm sure it's somewhere safe!" I hear Jin sigh and he hung up after we talked about what happened at the house and Namjoon God of Destruction of course broke Jin's favorite Mario possession which I'm pretty sure Jin will still be yelling at Joonie for in the morning when I return. After that I fell back into my deepest sleeps I have ever had.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Hey guys! I'm sorry for having you wait so long for this chapter.
But I'm still alive(surprisingly)
Hope you enjoy and

Saranghae😍😍❤❤❤
Until next time!
😂✌