stripper!john bby

john sat at his vanity, sighing deeply as he grabbed the makeup remover wipes. he started to remove the makeup as he checked his phone, seeing that his mother had texted, asking how his day was going. he ignored it and continued to rub his face with the wipe to take off the glitter off his cheeks, leaving them raw when he finished. he got up and grabbed his bag, going to the dressing room and changing out of the fish net tights and the tiny spandex shorts he had to wear and into a pair of sweat pants and his nasa graphic tee. he went back to his vanity and saw that the others had came into the back.

"hey victor." john said to the stripper who sat at the vanity next to his. he set his bag in his chair and started to bag up his things.

"how much did you make tonight?" victor asked as he combed out the hair spray in his hair.

"same as last night and every other night." john said and sat down again, starting to put his shoes on.

"i'm telling you john, if you give yourself up, you'll make a lot more." victor said.

john shook his head. "i'm not like that." he said and stood up. "besides, if i keep this rate for the rest of my uni career, i'll have enough to pay it off."

victor turned and looked at the boy. "your mother is loaded like a baked potato! she can pay for your stupid uni!"

"i don't like asking her for money." john said and tossed his bag over his shoulder.

"you totally should." victor said in a sing-song voice, turing back to his mirror.

john gave him a timid smile. "see you tomorrow victor." john said and playfully pushed his head to the side.

"see ya johnny boy." he said and watched john leave out the back exit. he got to his car and got in before texting his mom back.

Worked late, now leaving. I'll text you in the morning.

his mother texted back right away.

Alright, love. Have a good night.

john read it then tossed his phone into the passenger seat before pulling out of the car park. he hadn't told his mom he was a stripper, he had told her he was working at a restaurant to help pay for his tuition. his mother has always been offering him money, but he never excepts it. besides, he liked being a stripper. he made a whole lot of money every night, even more when he did private dances, but he never had sex with clients or touched them or let them touch him. he gave lap dances, danced on a pole, wore a shit ton of glitter and that was it. between dancing shifts, he'd go to the back and work on his assignments so that way when he got back to his dorm they were finished, or they were almost finished. most the time he finished them at work so when he got to his dorm, he took a shower then went to bed. and that was exactly what he did when he got home.

"hey, sherlock!" greg called, banging on the door to the his flat. "i know you're in there so open up!" he said and continued to pound on the door with his fist.

sherlock swung the door open and stared at greg. "what?" he asked sourly. "you're not supposed to be here yet. you said nine."

"and is." greg said. "you have a watch, look at it some time. now grab you're coat and i'll be in the car." greg said then disappeared down the steps.

sherlock sighed and grabbed his coat off the back of the door and put it on as he walked down the steps and out to the street. he got in greg's car, sitting next to mike in the back seat. "do we really have to do this?" he asked.

"yes." greg said as he started to drive.

"i prefer not to go to strip clubs for my birthday." sherlock said.