teen!lock

john walked into their flat and tossed his bag on the floor, heading for the bathroom. sherlock was in the shower and he groaned. he undressed and got in the shower any ways. "i've got study group in fifteen minutes." he said.

sherlock moved out from under the shower head and let john have it as he scrubbed his hair with conditoner. "your fault for running practice late." he said.

john rolled his eyes and washed the muck off his body. "they didn't belive me, so i did it." he quickly washed his hair, not getting all the shampoo out before jumping out of the shower. "i'll bring something back." he said before running off to his room to get dressed quickly.

john came back with chinese and saw that sherlock had a few people over. it was just molly, irene, and greg. no one big. he set the food on the coffee table, hanging his jacket it up. "there's plently because i eat like a pig and sherlock doesn't eat anything." he said then plopped down next to sherlock on the sofa.

"how was study group?" molly asked as she reached for some food.

"awful." john said and rested against his friend. "fucking anderson and his bullshit debate."

irene laughed as she stood, going to get sliverwear. "we told you to stop going to group. it's not worth it." she said and came back with four forks, handing them out.

john sighed, "yeah, whatever." he laid his head in sherlock's lap and looked up at him. "what'd you guys do?"

"well, sherlock called me a disappointment." greg said, giving sherlock a sour look.

"that's because you are. you're never going to be cut out to be an officer, you have flat feet." sherlock said and grabbed some chinese and a fork, leaning back again.

"besides sherlock's insluts," molly said, "we did get work done." she said and watched the two on the sofa.

sherlock fed john some of the beef from the beef and broccoli. he grinned at what molly just said. "yes because two out of the three aren't completly senseless."

john pinched sherlock's elbow. "quit being a cock." he said and looked up at his friend.

greg started packing up his books again, shoving them into his bag. "i'm done." he said and stood up. "see you tomorrow in class." he said as he grabbed his coat, leaving.

john slapped against the cheek. "manners!" he exclaimed.

sherlock whined softly, rubbing his cheek, causing the girls across from them giggle. "don't blame him, greg's just a snowflake." irene said.

"yeah, don't blame me." sherlock agreed, looking down at john.

john rolled his eyes. "hopefully he'll get better about taking jokes. and you need to apologize to him tomorrow." john said to sherlock.

"no." sherlock said.

"yes." john said and sat up. "or i'm not going to your room tonight." he said and took the take away contair away from sherlock, sitting on the coffee table with.

"but that's just for tonight."

"and the rest of the nights until you apologize." john said, continuing to eat the beef and broccoli, not wanting to deal with sherlock's shit tonight.

sherlock frowned. "you wouldn't do that."

"try me." john stated, looking at the boy with a small smirk. "you know i live up to my word."

"ugh- fine!" sherlock exclaimed, standing up. "you're such a brat." he said as he walked past john, going to his room.

"you two are so dating." irene said.