stripper!john bby pt. 2

john woke up and smiled to himself, feeling the warmth of the man behind him. he turned around and smiled up at sherlock who was awake, brushing his messed up hair back. john yawned, "morning."

"morning," sherlock smiled and kissed john's forehead. "when do you have to work today?"

"six." john said into sherlock's chest, stretching out. he sat up and stretched his arms above his head ad sherlock watched, rubbing the small of his back.

"what do you want breakfast?" sherlock asked. "i can make whatever you want."

john smiled down at sherlock and gave him a peck on the lips. "a nice bowl of cereal sounds good."

sherlock laughed softly. "cheerios or fruit loops?"

"hmm... both?" he asked.

"together?" sherlock asked and sat up.

john nodded. "why not."

sherlock chuckled and got up, going over to his dresser. "that actually doesn't sound too bad." he said and pulled on a clean pair of boxers.

"don't put that on." john said as sherlock reached for a shirt.

sherlock chuckled and dropped the shirt. "what about sweat pants? can i put those on?" he asked and smiled at john.

john thought for a minute, looking over sherlock's body. "yes you can."

sherlock grinned and pulled his sweat pants back on, going over to john amd leaning down, giving him a peck on the lips. "breakfast will be ready in five minutes."

john smiled. "can't wait." he said and gave sherlock another kiss before he walked out of the bedroom. john laid back down after sherlock left a sighed. he did like sherlock and not to mention he is great in the bed, but he's a stripper. surely sherlock had to be against that or something. john got up and pulled on his boxers, grabbing his discarded hoodie off the floor and pulling it on as he walked out of sherlock's room.

"hey," sherlock smiled at the blond as he appeared in the kitchen. he was making the bowls of cereal, pouring the milk into the bowls.

"hey." john said back, sitting down in one of the chairs at the table, looking up at sherlock. "i have a question."

"and i have an answer." sherlock responded as he put the milk away.

"are you alright with me being a stripper?" john asked. he watched sherlock turned around and looked at him.

"why wouldn't i be?" he asked as he grabbed two spoons.

john furrowed his brows. "so you're okay with the fact that i'm a stripper?"

sherlock nodded and sat across from john, handing him a spoon. "it's what you want to do and you only do dances, so there's not really a problem with it in my opinon." 

john was amazed that he didn't care. "so you really don't mind?"

"i really don't." sherlock responded as he ate a spoonful of cereal. "this actually isn't too bad." sherlock said and looked at his bowl of fruit loops and cheerios, eating another spoonful.

john ate a spoonful of his cheerios and hummed, it actually wasn't too bad. "i'm amazed." he said then continued to eat more cereal.

after breakfast, they cleaned up and had a quick kiss then one thing lead to another and they found themselves back in sherlock's bedroom. a little after noon was when john decided it was best for him to get back to his dorm and sherlock took him. they sat in the car awkwardly for a few minutes before john turned to sherlock.

"so, are we a thing now?" he asked sherlock.

"if you want to be."

"i want to be."

sherlock smiled at john. "good. great actually." he said then leaned over the middle concel and gave john a kiss. "but i think another date should be arranged."

"you know, i really like last night's," john smirked.

sherlock grinned. "did you?"

john nodded.

"i was thinking we could go out to a restaurant this time though." sherlock responded.

"we can. as long as it ends up like last night's."

sherlock chuckled. "it will." he promised.

"then i'll request a night off." john said and gave sherlock another kiss. he grabbed his bag and got out of the car. "text me?" he asked sherlock.

sherlock nodded. "i might come see your show tonight."

john grinned. "you should. it's saturday night, and we have to do a theme."

"oh," sherlock said, intrigued. "what's the theme?"

"beach babes." john said, a small smirk rising.

sherlock grinned, "i'll deffiently be there then."

john leaned into the car and gave sherlock one last kiss. "see you then." he said then closed the door, giving sherlock a wave then hurrying into his dorm room.

sherlock sat in the audiance on his phone as it lit up again.

About to come out;)

sherlock grinned and stuffed his phone into his pocket, fixing his gaze onto the stage where the last stripper was picking up the bills on the stage before hurrying off. john appeared and sherlock made eye contact with him, that contact not breaking as john preformed. men hollered and whistled at him, throwing bills onto the stage, but john ignored them. he kept his eyes locked on his boyfriend in the audiance, watching him push through the people and as close to the stage as he could. he looked up at and john winked at him, staring his pole routine.

You were amazing baby.

Thank you.

Did you know you walk funny?

Oi, shut it.

What are you doing right now?

Waiting for your next show.

So you're not thinking about me?

I'm in a public place. I have some decency.

Come to the back. The very last room on the left. I'm waiting;)

sherlock nearly choked on his drink. he got up from the bar quickly, leaving some cash as he walked to the back quickly. he walked down the corridor to the last two rooms and opened the one on the left, seeing john sitting on the bed.

"thirty four seconds." john said then tossed his phone to the side. "thought you'd come quicker."

"i had to pay for my drink." sherlock responded as he walked towards john, toeing off his shoes. "you were so good out there." he said as he climbed onto the bed, pushing john onto his back as he kissed him.

john smirked and kissed back, feeling the tent in sherlock's trousers. "god you're so hard." he said as he rubbed sherlock, grinning as he watched sherlock tilt his head back and moan.

"come on, babe." sherlock whined, bucking his hips into the touch.

john grinned and flipped them over, straddling sherlock as he unbuckled his belt, unzipping his trousers the tugging them down along with his pants. he looked up at sherlock and lowered himself, licking a line up his aching cock, making sure he got every drop of precome.

sherlock moaned and relaxed into the bed as john took him into his mouth, bobbing his head.

ha. i'm in class right now and just wrote like half of this and i really don't want to finish the smut, so sorry, but there will be smut in the next chapter.