Chapter 1

I woke up, still in my bed and with my papers from the other night. I couldn't really remember when I fell asleep or why? Must've been all the homework I did.

I didn't really process that I'm late for class, and I wasn't prepared at all. I walk down stairs and grab some coffee on the way out.

I'm in my second year of college, I still haven't got used to it. I made it to my class and sat down at one of the two open seats, there was an open seat in front of the seat I just took.

The class began and I couldn't wait to get out. In the middle of class, someone walks in. And he's really attractive.

"Class we have someone that just moved to our class" said our professor . The guy just bowed and sat down in the seat in front of me.

I just began to listen to the teacher and started writing notes. Someone poked me, I looked and it was the guy.

"Ouch, what do you need?" I asked while being genuinely hurt by his surprisingly strong finger.

"Can I borrow a pen?" He asked. "Yeah, does color matter?" I asked while searching through my bag.
"No, any colors fine" he said while stretching out his hand in front of me.

"Here" I gave it to him and he bowed. We went back to paying attention.

1 hour later

I was gathering everything to put in my bad when I got a call to go back to my dorm. "Y/n! Come back, I can't find peanut anywhere!?" Screamed my roommate. "Okay going!" I told here while putting everything in my bag as quickly as possible.

While I was walking out of the classroom, I felt a very strong and cold hand on my wrist.

I turned around and it was the new guy. "What happened, why are you holding my wrist?!" I said, very surprised.

"I wanted to return your pen, but you were rushing out, so I came after you." He said very eagerly.

"You could've given it to me tomorrow" I said confused of the situation.

"Ohh that's right!" He said with a very awkward but cute chuckle. "Okay see you tomorrow!" i said running as fast as I could.

A/N: This chapter is short but I'm tired and I wanna sleep 😂 but next chapter is hopefully going to be longer!