Chapter 3

You started walking and tripped on a rock, somebody grabbed your hand and turned you around.

You looked jungkook straight in the eyes and he instantly grabbed you in his arms, he gently grabs your face and kisses you. You hesitate but kiss him back.

"Kook?" You shyly look him in the eyes. "Yeah?" He chuckles. "Can I as-" he grabs you and kisses you again. "See you tomorrow?" He slowly kisses your forehead and let's go of your hand. "Ohh~ sure" smiling at him.

He walks away, you run inside and go to your room. You lay down and scream "ahhh~ why did I let him kiss me?!" You get up and go to the restroom to wash up. You look in the mirror once you get out if the shower "but why did still enjoy it?" You wondered.

Next morning

"Y/N! Come out!" Screamed my roommate. "Why?!! I don't want too" suddenly my door opens. "What happened?" I asked curious of my roommate. "Some guy is here looking for you" I shot up from bed and take a peek. ....It's jungkook

I get up, grab a hoodie and let my hair down and comb it with my bare hands. I go out.

"Jungkook, why are you here?" You smiled. He smiled back and walked towards you. "What? I can't see you?" He grabbed your hand. "It's not that, it's just how I look right now." You look down and he grabs your chin with his hand "you look perfect like this, plus I get to see you in your natural state" you both chuckle, you hit him. "Owww that hurts" he rubs his arm and looks at you with puppy eyes. "Ohh are you okay?" You sarcastically say and turn your back to him.

He runs to you and wraps his hands around your waist. You freeze for a moment and remove his hands to turn to him. "And since when were you allowed to do this?!" I pout and cross my arms around my chest.

"Since I kissed you and made you mine?" He moved towards you.

I felt my heart go out of my chest and my face went red. I look the opposite direction. "We just met, it was just a kiss in the moment. I don't think it necessarily means I'm "yours".

"Then I'll prove that you can be "mine" he winks and tells me to go get ready to go out. .

I get to my room and change into a cute but flexible outfit.

I brush my teeth spray on some perfume and go out the door

"Hey, I'm don-" he pushed you put the door and put you in his car. "Why do girls take forever?!"

"Umm EXCUSE you, but I need my time plus it wasn't even that long" you pouted and put on your seat belt.

"Sure thing princess" he closed the door and walk to drivers side to get in. "dont call me that" you looked to your side window.

He slowly grabbed your hand. I could feel myself get red so I quickly pushed his hand away.

"you look hot, are you okay? Should I turn on the cold air?" He smiles as I slowly nod in his direction. "Or....was that you blushing?" He laughed as he picked up your hand, this time interlocking your fingers with his.

"Dont be shy" he picked it up and kissed it, I don't even wanna look at him at him.

By the time you stop thinking your at a park. A very cute park with water and a bunch of little kids running around.

"Ahh~ I can't wait to have a little one" you whispered under your breath but he heard.

He wrapped his arms around your shoulders "me too" you turned to look at him.

"What?" You didn't think what he said was what he actually said. "I wanna have little ones too, hopefully with you" he smirked and surprised you with a kiss on you cheek, he ran.

"Yahhh~ get back here! You're gonna get it" you ran around the playground in the center and tried to catch up to him.

-

"Did you get the information for me?" A woman said while clicking her nails on her marble desk.

"Yes ma'am, I have located him for you, here's the location and name" a small man with glasses slid a yellow envelope towards the woman.

"Ah~ jungkook? That's an interestomg name" she smiled and waved the man to get out.

-

"Why are you covering my eyes, jungkook? He told you that he had a surprise but you had to be covered by jungkooks hands. "Just walk a little further" he suddenly stopped and took of his hands.

I look around and see a cute blanket spreaded across the grass. He prepared a picnic. "Awee~ this is so adorable, how are you capable of this?" I quickly turned around towards him.

"I'm capable of a lot of things babygirl" he plastered a smug smile on his face.

"Oh...k, moving on" I sat down and opened the little basket he brought.

We continued to eat and look around the park.

A/N: I finally added something to this story ! Btw it's 5:02 am right now trying to be quite😏