Bonnie Clara Cartwright

Bonnie Clara Cartwright was a woman that lead a simple life. Everyday she'd get up, get ready, go to work, come home, eat dinner and go to bed, only get up the next day and repeat it. She rarely deviated from this routine, and she was content with that.

You could say she was definitely a pretty girl, with large, expressive amber eyes, a small button nose that turned up slightly at the end, dark perfectly shaped eyebrows and plump lips she often coloured red to stand out against her pale ivory skin. She was short, barely reaching five foot four and was slim yet curvy.

But one thing was unusual about Bonnie, and it wasn't her abnormal shyness.

Her hair was a rainbow of colours, and it wasn't by expensive dye. No, Bonnie was born with colourful hair. From a distance it would be hard to describe exactly the colour if her soft tresses, but a closer examination could point out threads of brown, red, blue, green and orange weaving naturally into the wavy mess. And her hair wasn't the only odd thing about this 22 year old beauty... Not even close. Because Bonnie was able to control flora.

Yes, you read that right.

Bonnie has the amazing ability to control large masses of plant life at will. She could do anything from making flowers bloom to forcing plants to sprout from seemingly nowhere to actually controlling them like extra limbs or extra sets of 'eyes and ears'.

Overall, Bonnie Cartwright was an extremely intriguing young woman, and her life was about to become a lot less simple.