Chapter 12

Tris P.O.V

  When we walk through the doors of the Dauntless compound. There is a huge banner in the hall:

'WELCOME HOME TRIS!'

I gasp and start tearing up, while Tobias just stands behind me awkwardly.

Christina and Cody come rushing up to me, giving me hugs and telling me how much they have missed me. I smile once I see a bid dauntless cake out on a table, that says the same thing as the banner. The Chris gasps, and flip around,

"What?"I ask, frantic.

"That's the Tobias u told me about?"she asks, shocked.

"That's me!" Tobias says, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Wait. You. Two. Are. TOGETHER!?"Chrisina screams, me and Tobias nod, smiling at each other. We kiss, and everyone whistles and hollars, I pull away and laugh at everyone.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

We finally got to go to my apartment after the party, whne we got to my apartment it was 9:49pm and i was tired.

"This is it." i tell Tobias as we walk throuhgh my bed room doors, he nods. He tosses his bags down in the corner and i set mine down by his. He turns torwards me and i wrap my arms around his neck, he puts his hands on my hips. 

"Welcome to Dauntless." i say smiling. i kiss him slow but full of love. 

"Thank you."he says in between kisses, He pushes me against the wall, and i wrap my legs around his waist. Then Zeke barges through my bedroom door. 

"Whoa Tobias i thought all abnegation did was graze hands or something." he says as me and Tobias pull apart, Happens every time!

"How do you explain Abnegation children?" Tobias asks, fixing his hair.

"True!" Zeke says,

"So why are you here?"i ask breaking the silence.

"I just wanted to say hi since i missed the party."he says, skipping out the door. 

i roll my eyes and join Tobias on our bed. We get under the blankets and he puts an arm round my waist,

"I love you Tris, good night."he says, I almost gasp. He hasn't told me that before.

"i-i love you too Tobias, good night." he tightens his arm around me waist and I snuggle closer to his chest.

And its true, I really love him. And I'm excited he can stay with me in Dauntless while I train him.

But I'm not excited for when he has to go back to Abnegation.

Please comment! Vote! I love you guys so much! And yesterday I had 282 votes and I logged on this morning with 341!!! WHAT??? THATS FREAKIBG AMAZING!!