Chapter 17

Tris P.O.V

     My screams are muffled by the hand covering my mouth, they are dragging me to an unknown destination, and suddenly I wish I had a guard. The person drags me through the woods, making me scrape my arms on sharp tree branches. "Oh, look, shes crying." One of my kidnappers says, chuckling along with the others.  I scream and cry harder, i just want Tobias.

  They take me through a creaky door - at least thats what i think it is. It sounded like it. Then they throw me onto a chair, one guy holding me down while the others tie me down, i cant help but sob. This has happened one too many times already. They put handcuffs on my wrists and ankles, rope around my torso, and duct tape, securing my feet to the legs of the chair.. Then they whip off my blind fold and im shocked by who i see; Erudite soldiers."We've been expecting you Tris."

"Who the hell are you?" I spit, my tears suddenly at a stop. "We work for Marcus." Figures, that ass would get someone to get me. "Please, all i want to know is if Tobias is okay!" I say, hopeful that he acctually got to prank Uriah and Christina, that he is safe. "Ha, wow. You think we would get you and not him? Your not very smart are you?"He asks, and i so want to kick him in his man testicles.  "Hey, Bryan! Bring ass number two in here." I'm guessing he is the main one. Then 'Bryan' drags in an unconcious Tobias and i fling at him, butt get nowhere because of my chair.

   "Oh, so you like him?" He asks, i nod. Lookng from him to Tobias, "Perfect, so now we can bring you even more pain. Come in Marcus."  I cry out as Marcus enters the room holding an belt. This cant be happening, this has to be a dream."

   Marcus walks over to Tobias and whips his back with the belt and i gasp, and sceam out. "PLEASE NO! YOU DONT HAVE -"

"Tris! Tris, wake up!" Tobias says, shaking my shoulder. I look around and see we are still on the dock. Were on the dock. Not an abandoned wearhouse. Thank God. But that dream felt so real. "Hey, what happened?" Tobias asks, rubbing his thumb on my cheekbone. "I-I had a dream where we both got kidnapped and Marcus beat you again." I say, i look away as tears escape my eyelids. He cant see me like this, i dont want him to. "Hey Tris, its okay to cry. You were scared and dont worry as long as im here i will protect you." He says, I nod and kiss his cheek. I look up at him, "Thank you Tobias. I love you."

"I love you too, Tris."

_______Back at Dauntless_______

   When we get inside the compound Tobias takes me too his apartment and closes and locks the door, why? "Why did you lock the door?" I ask with my eyebrows raised, he grins. "I dont want anybody to take you from me." He says walking closer to me with each step forward he takes i take a step back, until I'm about to touch the wall. "No one could ever take me from you." I say grinning as he places his hands on my waist and rests his forehead on mine. "Your positive?" He asks, pushing my lightly against the wall. "100%." I say as he presses his lips to my jaw. I sigh, "What are we gonna do?" I ask him. "Something fun." He winks, and I grin. He presses his lips to mine and and i sigh into the kiss. I love his kisses.

***SEXUAL CONTENT***

   I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me into his bedroom, I gasp and let out an laugh full of Excietment and nervousness. Then Tobias hoes on top of me and presses his lips to mine with so much force it pushes my lips apart. I slip my arms around his neck and pull him closer, trying to relieve my constant wanting. I break away from the kiss and slide Tobias' shirt off, he grins and slowly slides his hands down to the end of my shirt, looking at me asking if its okay to take it off, I nod and help him slide it off.

   Then realization slaps me in the face; I'm pale, flat chested, and so skinny I look anerexic. I wrap my arms around myself and look down. Tobias removes my arms, careful not to push me into aooething I don't want, and he leaves kisses from my stomach up my chest, and inbetween every other kiss he whispers, "Beautiful." And I believe him. He presses an open mouthed kiss to my lips and I sigh, as he deepens it. I run my hands up and down his back, and slip my fingers underneath the waistline of his pants and he sighs in my mouth.

   Then I get this wave of courage and slide my hands down to his belt, unbuckling it and slowly sliding it off, teasing him. He groans in the kiss and I smile. He slips his hands under my back and slowly unzips the zipper, teasing me. This is how its gonna be? Two can play at this game.

   I slide his pants down his legs and he pulls away from my mouth to leave open mouthed kisses down my neck, making me sigh and wrap my legs around his waist. Then he helps me slide my arms out of my dress and pulls it down. For some reason I'm embarrassed about my Bra and Underwear: They are just plain black with a little bow. Its not all pretty and lacy like pretty girls would. Then he moves his hands to my bra clips. He unclips one at a time, taking his sweet time. Ass.

   Then I slip down his boxers, and he slips down my underwear. "You sure your okay with this?" Tobias asks, breathing hard on my neck. I nod, and I press my hands on his shoulders. He slowly enters me and I cry out, he sighs and puts his face in my neck. "Oh my......" I whisper as he picks up his pace. I moan and I look at Tobias' face: his eyes are closed tightly and hes trying not to make any noise. I moan louder as he increases his pace and digs deeper, making me scream out in pleasure and pain.

   "Are you okay?" Tobias asks with a moan. I nod and hold his face in my hands, "Babe, please go faster." He laughs, "No problem." He goes faster and I smile.

***END OF SEXUAL CONTENT***

   When I wake up I feel amazing but sore. But I also feel like I did something wrong. Did I make a mistake last night? Should I have waited before we did that? Should I have waited until I was positive. Then I look at a sleeping Tobias and know ive made the right choice, I love this man with all of my heart.

Okay so that was really fluffy. Sorry if that made you tugs uncomfortable. :/ Anywho..... love ya! :)

Btw I'm watching The Hunger Games while writing :3