Dear Aunt Lia,

Remember I told you about my heart skipping a beat?

Guess what? It is getting worse. While I do think that it could happen to anybody since he's Min Yoongi, it still happens and I don't like it.

And the fact that we've been hanging out a lot doesn't help either.

So when I get back from school and Taehyung tells me he's taking me out, I was glad because I wouldn't have to deal with the weird things happening to me.

Taehyung and I headed out. It is spring in Daegu, this time of the year and it gets really pretty. Taehyung kept stopping and clicked pictures of ever goddamned flower on the way.

After he was done, he would walk for two seconds and he found something new.

"Taehyung, we'll never reach the coffee shop if you keep doing this!" I finally told him after I lost my patience.

"but its so pretty!" he pouted. "but I'm hungry" I stomped my feet in the middle of the sidewalk. You know that I don't throw fits like ever but I was really hungry and pissed off.

"okay fine" he said and we finally walked for more than two seconds.

The coffee shop was really pretty and I loved the smell of coffee. we took a seat at the corner of the shop because Taehyung said and I quote-"my good looks could attract attention and I don't want to get mobbed"

"Taehyung, you're wearing a mask, shades bigger than your face and a hood which consumes your big ass head so I think we'll be fine" I said.

"You're the only girl who thinks that I have a big ass head" he said as we sat down. I shrugged.

"So tell me, is there a guy who doesn't have a big ass head according to you?" Taehyung smirked.

"what do you mean?" I asked

"your crush. I'm asking about your crush" he said.

I thought the weird things happening to me. I can't tell him about Yoongi. How weird would that be.

"after the failed relationships I've had, I don't think its gonna happen any time soon." I tell him.

"you're sixteen and you sound like a thirty year old woman done with boys and life" Taehyung laughs. "I feel bad for the guys who might have a crush on you" he says.

"There is this one guy, Yoon Sanha I think, my friends tell me that he's had a crush on me ever since I came back. I've never talked to him. my friends think he's cute and I should go out with him and I'm tired of telling them that it ain't happening" I said.

"I might sound like a girl giving her best friend advice but I think you should go out with him" he said.

"Yeah okay Taehyung. now its time for me to ask you about your secret girlfriends" I smirked.

I said that even though I knew that Taehyung doesn't have secret girlfriends. He never did. I just wanted to end that conversation. Because I didn't want to end up telling him about Yoongi. My brain knows how much I wanted to talk to him about it but I think this would have to remain a secret. The only person I might tell would be you (which I'm doing rn) or Min Yoongi himself.

~yours truly,
H

ee Young