Chapter 3

"I mean, Katherine looked just like you. It was freakish." Bonnie told Elena.

"She is my ancestors." She told her looking up from her clipboard. "Hey, I moved the student booth into the cafeteria."

"Your vampire ancestor." I told her helping the 2 grab a bag of toys.

"And she didn't just resemble you like a family member would. She was you." Bonnie told her as we walked to one of the Carnival booths.

"I don't know. I can't explain it. Ok? Its creepy. It's all I got."

"Well, how do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?" I asked her.

"I don't, but I could sit here and be tortured by the not knowing or I could could get these prizes to the ringtoss."

"Well, have either of you talked to Damon since he killed Jeremy or tried to kill Jeremy." I looked at Bonnie.

"No, Bon Bon, I haven't." I told her.

"I haven't and I won't, and I don't wanna talk about Damon or anything else that's vampire related, ok?"

"Copy that."

"I'm human, and I have to do human stuff otherwise, I'm gonna go crazy."

"Ok. I'm sorry. I'll focus." Bonnie told her.

"Ok, we have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us." I told them.

"I don't know how she does this all the time." Bonnie said.

"Well, beciase she's not human, obviously." I told them.

"Obviously." Bonnie chuckled as Elena laughed.

&&&&&&&

It's now night and Bonnie, Elena and I just caught up to check on how things are in the carnival

It's now night and Bonnie, Elena and I just caught up to check on how things are in the carnival. "The ringross is out of Bart and Homer dolls and Team Jacob Ts." I told Elena and Bonnie

"Ok, I can grab some from the science club. Also, we lost a speaker in the Karaoke booth."

"Hey, it's all good, Elena, Tara. Take a beat. Look around. This is a huge success." Bonnie told her.

"You mean, I can do more than just wreak vampire havoc?"

"Go figure." Bonnie and Elena joked.

"Hey, uh, Carter, right?" I asked the guy who was fixing the food truck. "You're with the carnival."

"That'd be me." He said walking over to us.

"Ok. Great." Elena said.

"Wow. What you need, beautiful?" He asked Bonnie.

Bonnie nervously giggled and I looked at her smirking. "Um, what do you know about Karaoke speakers?"

"Heh. Why don't you show me the problem." Carter asked.