Chapter 5

We got out of Caroline's car and Mason Lockwood drove past and Stefan and he just looked at each other. "Is it just me or is he hotter than I remember." I asked them.

"Hotter." Care told me.

"Why are you looking at him with your serious vampire look?"

"My what? My 'serious vampire look'?"

"Mm hmm. I mean, it's different from your worried vampire look."

"Neither of which stray too far from your-"

"'Hey, it's Tursday' look." I finished off and Care closed her boot.

"Oh. I get it. Ok. You both think I'm, uh, youse think I'm too serious. Is that it?"

"I mean, I wasn't going to say it like that. But.." Care told him and we walked over to the party when I saw Tyler.

"Hey, I'll catch up with you guys later." I told them and walked over to him.

"You made it." He said slinging his arm around my shoulder in a side hug.

"I said I would." I told him. "What you not going swimming?" I asked him.

"I am." He smiled. "Do you remember that time when you went on the swing and landed right on top of me." I smiled at the memory.

"Yeah and then you tried to carry me out but slipped on mud and made us both fall in again." I told him taking off my too to show my bikini. Tyler took off his top and placed it ontop of mine.

"Well I'll just have to try again." He smirked evily.

I started to back away. "Don't you dare." I said smiling. He came towards me and I went running but I didn't get far before I got thrown over his shoulder. "Tyler don't." I begged once I saw we were getting closer to the water. "Tyler." Suddenly I was surrounded by water. I swam back up to the top to see Tyler laughing at the top of the water. "Come on, Ty." I said smiling and walking back up to the shore.

"Nah, I'm go-" Before he could finish I pulled him in.

#######

It's been a couple hours and Tyler and I are sitting on some camp chairs in the moon light, chilling. "So I saw your Uncle Mason before. What he want?"

"Oh, he just wants me to move the party before dark."

"Oh ok. Do you know why?"

"Well if anything happens on the property my family is liable." I nodded my head.

"Right."

"I've been working on my anger." I looked at him shocked.

"Really?" He nodded his head.

"Yeah, apparently it runs on the family."

"Ha, that's interesting." I told him. "Your Uncle Mason, seems kind of weird." I told him leaning back in my chair watching Stefan who is talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah, he's been acting kind of weird. He's been looking for this Moonstone that apparently has sentimental value, but I think he's lieing as to why he wants it." I straightened up a little looking at him.