Gathering witnesses

Third POV

The Cullens knew that the Volturi would come for them. So Edward came up with an idea of gathering witnesses so they could prove that Renesmee wasn't an immortal child.

Carlisle and Esme went to London to find witnesses, Rosalie and Emmett went to New Orleans to find Garrett and the Mikaelsons. Carlisle has known them since the 1700's, and they were close friends, especially Klaus and Elijah. Emmett and Rosalie got some instructions from Carlisle that were very clear. Never get on the Mikaelsons bad side, no matter what.

They found Garrett and now they were looking for the Mikaelsons. It wasn't hard to find them because news spread fast about what they do.

Emmett and Rosalie found them and told them everything they needed to know. The Mikaelson siblings looked at each other and agreed to come with them.

Skip plane ride

At the Cullens mansion they greeted each other, and was excited to see what Renesmee could do.

"So where is this child of yours?", Klaus asked the Cullens with a smirk on his lips. Bella and Edward came with their daughter. She placed her hand on the siblings cheeks, and projected her memories to them.
They were very fascinanted by her gift.

"She is really something", Rebekah said with a smile.

Renesmee giggled at her and gave her a hug. Rebekah was shocked at first but slowly hugged her back.

At the end of the day the Cullens had invited 18 vampires into their home including the Mikaelsons.

But what they didn't know was that Klaus was nervous to face the Volturi. Everyone didn't know why, they thought that he was the feared original hybrid.

Edward tried to enter his thoughts but failed. Jasper could sense that he was nervous but didn't dare to calm him down, not even Carlisle.

The only person who knew the reason why Klaus was nervous, was Elijah.

Meanwhile in London

A japanese vampire named Toshiro was running into an alley way. He knew that the Volturi was following him. Demetri jumped infront of Toshiro, and he tried to hit Demetri but missed and he pushed him back.

But something that Toshiro didn't know was that his end would come in a short time

Felix came behind him and turned him around. Toshiro tried to punch him but Felix was faster so he threw him against the wall.

Alec and Jane weren't far behind him and they started to use their gifts. Alec sent out his black mist that could take away all of your senses, and Jane was causing him pain just by looking at him.

 Alec sent out his black mist that could take away all of your senses, and Jane was causing him pain just by looking at him

The mist was close and Toshiro said something in japanese. The mist surrounded him and cut his senses. The kings and the queen speeded beside them.

"Alec", Katerina said and he knew that it was enough. The mist started to retreat and they walked over to Toshiro.

"I would never go against you", he said.

"Of course not, my dear Toshiro", Aro said and reached his hand out to him. Toshiro grabbed Aro's hand and Aro started to read his thoughts. He let go of Aro's hand and gulped.

"It seems like Carlisle, is still excpecting you", Aro said.

They turned around and started to walk out of the alley way. Katerina nodded at Felix and Demetri and they knew what to do. They walked over to Toshiro and ripped his head and limbs off.

"The Cullens think that they can go against us by gathering witnesses", Caius said. Katerina just chuckled and and smirk  danced on her lips.

But Katerina didn't know what to excpect when they were going to meet the Cullens.