Oops...

Newt and Tina stood in the kitchen baking cookies.

They had already put their daughter Amelia to bed, and now they were enjoying a moment together.

Tina gazed at her husband in awe as they waited for the cookies to bake.

Newt realized Tina was staring, "What?" He smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Tina chuckled, "I love you so much."

And just like that, seconds later they were kissing.

Newt backed up a little, and accedentally knocked over the bag of flour, sending a white puff of flour into the air, covering them both, but mostly Tina.

"Newt!" She exclaimed, and they stopped kissing, Tina trying to dust all of the flour off of her.

Newt ran a hand through his hair and laughed, "Oops."

Tina glared at him, and then poked him in the side.

Newt jerked back with a surprised giggle, and Tina smirked.

"Oh no.."

Before Newt could say any more, Tina was already getting her revenge, tickling him on the sides ruthlessly.

"Tinahahaha - NOhahah - Tina! HAHA!" Newt said between laughs, tears forming in his eyes as he tryed to pry her hands off, but it was no use.

Tina couldnt help but smile at her adorable husband.

When the tickling cseased, Newt grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at Tina, who let out a shreik.

"Are you kidding me right now?!" But Tina couldnt help but laugh.

"Mama?"

Newt and Tina whipped their heads around to stare at their five year old daughter standing at the doorway.

"What arwe you guys doin?"

The couple exchanged a glance, before they staightened up.

"We were cleaning up sweetie. Now off to bed." Tina told her daughter with a loving smile.

Amelia said goodnight, and went back into her room.

Once she closed the door, Newt turned to Tina and chuckled.

"We're amazing parents." Tina laughed and stroked her thumb across his freckles, before she kissed him warmly on the lips.
______________________________________

Hope you guys liked that one!!