Art

Tina and Newt had been dating for a week since they started their journey to Paris.

They were in the suitcase and they were inside the shed, drawing some of the creatures with watercolors.

"Thanks for helping me out." Newt said sheepishly from behind his fringe.

Tina smiled. "No problem."

After a few moments of silence, they stood up to leave, but Newt stopped and stared at Tina.

Tina blushed under his gaze, but Newt moved closer and brought a hand up to her face.

"You've got some paint.." Newt wiped the paint off of Tina's nose while staring into her eyes.

Tina flushed red and looked down at the ground when Newt was done.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

But neither made a move to climb out of the case, and there was a feeling lingering in the air around them.

Tina moved past Newt and grabbed one of the paint brushes and dipped it into the blue paint.

Before Newt could realize what she was about to do, Tina booped Newt on the cheek with the painbrush and there was now a blue dot there.

Tina was trying to hold in her laughter at Newt's expression.

He grabbed the other painbrush and smeared a bunch of green paint on her cheeks and nose.

Tina giggled and soon enough they both had splotches of paint on their faces as a paint fight broke out.

Tina ran out of the shed laughing with Newt chasing her into the middle of the case.

But obviously Newt was faster and caughter her by the waist.

Tina let out a tiny shriek as Newt picked her up from behind and spun her around, laughing.

In the middle of their fun, they had barely noticed Queenie watching them from the shed with a huge grin on her face.

Tina laughed as Newt spun her around, and Queenie had never seen her as happy as this before.

Newt finally put her down, with his arms still circling her waist, and Tina turned around in his arms to face him, both of them flustered and laughing from their little game.

Tina brought her hand up to push Newt's fringe from his eyes and watched him in awe as he blushed.

Newt moved in and closed the gap before Tina could, and they both melted into the kiss.

All in all, it was a fun day and they were met by a grinning Queenie when they stepped back into the shed.
_____________________________________

ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIEEEEEE

Ah I really enjoyed writing this one shot and my poor Newtina heart exploded.

I hope you guys enjoyed it as well!