Jealous?

Newt, Tina, and Queenie were all at the MACUSA party that they held every year. 

For the past month, Queenie had tracked Newt and Tina's thoughts, and by know, they quite frankly had feelings for each others. 

But they were too shy to admit it to each other, because Merlin knows why.

Tina was wearing a very pretty navy blue dress, and Newt was absolutely smitten with her, and Queenie giggled every time she caught Newt staring at Tina, and Newt would blush and duck his head. 

It was quite adorable, but Queenie did hope they would confess to each other soon, so she wouldn't be bombarded with their thoughts. 

They were sitting at one of the tables, and a co-worker of Tina's, named Daniel, came and sat next to her, flashing her a smile. 

"Tina! How's it going?" he asked her, moving just a bit closer. Queenie didn't like Daniel to start with, and knew he had feelings for her sister. 

But she wasn't the only one who didn't seem to like him. 

Newt had tensed up next to them, and was watching their conversation carefully, glaring at Daniel. 

What's wrong with you?  Newt thought, confused by his own actions. He hated to admit it, but he was jealous. 

"Oh, it's going great! How are your folks doing back home?" Tina asked Daniel, laughing along with him. 

Newt gazed sadly at the edge of the table, and decided to excuse himself from the table. 

"Er, if you excuse me, I have to step outside for a bit."

And just like that, he stood up and started walking away. With one last look at Tina and Daniel, he stepped outside of the party room they had been in, and sat on one of the couches outside in the hall, burying his face in his hands.  

***

Tina watched Newt go with a confused and hurt expression on her face. 

What was wrong with Newt? Was he OK?? 

Tina sat quietly at the table for a minute, before she decided to go see where Newt had went. Daniel assisted that he should go with her, but Queenie told him that her sister was fine on her own. 

Tina's heels clicked against the floor as she walked out of the party room, and looked to her left to see..

Newt. 

"Newt?" Tina asked shyly, and sat down next to him. Newt looked up at Tina, surprised to see her here. 

When Newt didn't respond, Tina put her hand on his shoulder. "Newt? Are you ok? What's wrong?"

"Shouldn't you be with Daniel?" 

The sudden outburst from Newt surprised Tina, and confused her. Why would she want to be with Daniel? 

Realizing what Newt had just blurted out, a pink flush crept onto his neck.

Tina was still confused. Why would he ask me if I wanted to be with Daniel? Why did he leave...oh...

And that is when it finally clicked into Tina's brain. Newt was jealous of her and Daniel. 

Tina found herself blushing, but it was quite adorable. She still had to ask. 

"Newt....were you jealous?"

Newt's whole face flushed red, and he looked at Tina, and gave her a little nod, not saying a word, and praying that she wouldn't leave him. 

"Oh Newt." Tina wrapped her arms around Newt and rested her chin on his shoulder, and she could feel his heartbeat accelerating. 

Newt moved to put his arm around Tina, and they sat there for a few moments, both of them blushing furiously at how they had acted. 

"You know Daniel's just a friend, you shouldn't be jealous. I-" Tina gulped and looked him straight in the eye. 

"It's you I have feelings for."

At first Newt couldn't believe his ears, but looked at Tina, who's cheeks had turned pink. 

Newt rested his forehead against hers, looking into her sparkling brown eyes and took a deep breath. "I have feelings for you too, Tina." 

Tina let out a small laugh, "Come here you." She wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him. 

__________________________________________________________________

Wowza! This has had to be the longest oneshot I have ever written. 

SO MUCH FLUFF I LOVE IT. 

And please vote and comment! Thanks guyzz!