7- mine

Dean is jealous when people start flirting with Cassie- I'll try get photos for every one shot!

AU: N/A

Words: 324

Warnings: N/A

Dean had watched as countless waitresses, bar tenders and woman had flirted with Castiel. At first it was really funny, and dean had laughed a lot. Now it was annoying, Cas was his. Well they hadn't spoken about it, and weren't actually a couple, it just seemed implied, ya know?

A busty skimpily dressed girl, was talking to Cas. Now normally Dean would of told him to go for it, or take her for himself but that all felt weird. Even Sam was asking why Dean hadn't brought a girl home in weeks.

Soon Cas got rather flustered and didn't really know what to do. He was a couple bar stools away from Dean so they wouldn't think they were together. Soon Dean had enough. He stood up. Walked over. And stepped in front of Cas.
"He's mine." He growled
"Well" the woman said in a deep southern accent " good for you sweetheart! I've been flirting with this here gentleman so you'd step in, toodels!" The last part she said so only Dean could here.

"Thank you Dean!" Cas exclaimed hugging dean round the waist with his head on Deans stomach, Dean stroked Cas' head then decided " let's go back the the bunker Cas,"

And so the couple left. But instead of falling asleep straight away they cuddled whatching movies in Deans bed.

()()()()()()

I'm back! So today I woke up at 6:30 in the morning! I usually get up an hour later. So I decided to write this.
(The time of publishing this is 7:15) I got dressed and packed my bag ad well as having breakfast before!

Bye bye little atoms

Vote.comment.share