14- Amaras plan

After the seal was Broken Amara was realised. Months went by and Amara met dean, the angels were ready to smite her. She looked at Dean she wished that he could be his but at the same time she shipped Destiel (the struggle is real!!!!) she new which side was bigger. "Sorry" she muttered and kissed dean.

He tried to pull away but to no avail. Castiel appeared.
Dean broke free and hid behind Amara.

"Castiel good to see you" Amara said calmly
Au where Amara had kidnapped lucifer/Castiel but he was rescued earlier. So that's why he is here!
" THATS LUCIFER!" Dean yelled
"Dean... sweetheart that's Castiel I can see his grace." Amara said cupping deans face with her hands " it's ok baby!" She hated being sickly. Then she lent in and kissed him.
"Back of bitch!" Cas yelled
Amara laughed "why, jealous?" Castiel blushed before saying well more like growling "he's mine!" And walking forward, Amara stepped back suppressing a smile. Cas grabbed deans face and kissed him.
"I I I love you." A rather dazed dean said
"I love you to!" Castiel said before they both disappeared.

Chuck appeared next to her and fist bumped.

Why r u here?

Sirius-ly

Ok ok I'll end it!

"Oh no! You're still the bad guy to them!" Chuck said
" and little lucifer is out" Amara added

——————————

Lol this took so long I'm at a lets rock concert and only have like 7% on my phone!!! He looks like Bruce banner tho! Should I do an author chapter to tell y'all about me? Yay or nay comment!

Bye bye little butterflies 🦋

Vote.comment.share