8- sick little baby

So I saw this photo when I was looking for the one from my last part and I wanted to write about it so here goes...

AU: Human!Cas

Words: 566

Warnings: none

The new human wandered round the bunker wrapped in a fluffy blue blanket on a very warm day at 2 in the morning, because thats smart. "Cas?" Dean called "what on earth are you doing?!" have just rounded the corner to see Cas in his sick state.
"I do not feel good dean" Cas informed him.
Dean sighed and picked Cas up effortlessly.

Took him to their room and 'carefully' (Cas would have said thrown if he wasn't so sick) put him in the bed. "Stay" Dean instructed Cas, as he back out of the room, as soon as he was sure Cas wouldn't move he ran down the hall. Much to Castiel's confusion but soon enough, Dean came back and forced Cas to take the ' if metetron was a food he would be that' medicine.

"What is happening to me, Dean? Am I dying? I am I new it goodbye here I go remember me avenge me my humanness has killed me aghhhhhhhhhh"  Castiel ranted. Dean starred at his boyfriend with a look of confusion, in the 2 years they had dated Cas had never been like this.

"Look, buddy your just sick it's fine. It's not even bad just take a day or two rest and you'll be fine!" Dean explained, "ok?"

Cas had started crying.

"Hey! Hey, hey. Calm down what's wrong?!" Dean panicked stroking Cas' hair off his sweaty forehead.

"You called me buddy!" Cas sobbed.

"Really?" Dean looked unimpressed at Castiel's actions, this obviously made Cas cry more, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to it just slipped out baby, yeah" Dean inwardly cringed at the name, after call the impala was the only baby for him, but if it made Cas happy he would do it.

Castiel finally stopped crying and snuggled into the bed, after a couple minutes his breathing evened out a bit.
Dean turned to leave, not wanting to be infected by Cas and because he had all those Macho man things to do like eat a steak, fix up Baby (as well as apologise to her for call someone else her name) and watch Dr. Sexy MD.  But before Dean could get out of the door, " stay" said a little voice.

Dean turned around to see Cas' head emerge from under the piles of blankets he put on himself to avoid the 'evil' medication. He looked so damn cute, with his big blue eyes, and sex hair, that Dean walked over and took all the blankets accept the blue one off Cas.

The sick human whimpered at the loss of warmth but Dean got under the covers and pulled Cas closer sharing body heat and germs. Cas put his head on Deans chest and the steady beat of his heart got him back to sleep. "Sick little baby" Dean muttered smiling sleepily, before actually falling asleep.
What neither of them saw was Sam in the door way taking photos. After all moose needs it for his Dee-ste-el scrap book.

Two in a day? Whaaaaaaa? lol I can't believe I just wrote 2 in an hour!!!!! Anyway have a fabulous day! * gives you a hug and fairy 🧚🏻‍♂️ floss*

Bye bye little atoms

Vote.comment.share