Chapter 1

Danny's POV

I stood there wide eyed trying to work out what I just heard come out of Clockwork's mouth.

"S-So your telling me that when I defeated Pariah Dark....that made me Prince of the ghost zone??" I said trying to clarify

The mysterious ghost looked at me with a blank expression and nodded.

"so, when do I become king?" I Ask with curiosy

"it is your birthday on Monday is it not?" Clockwork asked

"yeah but what's this got to do with anything?" I say

"In the Ghost zone the heir to the throne must be at least fifteen to become king. Your coronation will be on your birthday at your castle." he replied

"Wait, I have a castle?!" I say in shock

"indeed you do young Prince" Clockwork showed one of his rare smiles

"I defeated Pariah a while ago, why tell me now?" I ask slightly tilting my head

"The observants were not entirely happy that their new Prince is a halfa. I convinced them that you would make a great king, halfa or not." The ghost said rolling his eyes at the mention of the observents

I opened my mouth to say something but got interrupted by the time master "You should get going, school starts in an hour"

I nod and fly out of his lair back to the Fenton portal. Luckily Maddie and Jack weren't in the lab, so I went intangible and went to my room.

As I lowered myself to the floor the rings of light changing me back to Danny Fenton. My alarm stated blaring,thanks to my advanced hearing it hurt a little.

One more day of school, then I hopefully can rest for the weekend.

I put on my clean clothes and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and my hair.

As I walked out I could hear everyone downstairs already. I could smell sweet pancakes so I walked quickly down the stairs and sat at the table.

"morning" I said

I've only had five hours of sleep but half as don't really need to sleep or eat much.

Maddie smiled down at me handing me a plate of pancakes with syrup drizzled all over them.

"Jazz told me to give these to you" Maddie stated walking back to the lab to finish off whatever her and Jack were working on.

As I dug into my breakfast my sister Jazz walked in with her nose stuck in a book as always.

I only ate two of the pancakes since I don't really need to eat. Ghosts (and half ghosts) just enjoy the taste of food .

I then grabbed my bag ready to go to school. I was already five minutes late so I walked out the door and while no one was looking I went ghost and flew to school.

Once I arrived I went behind the school and transformed back to the raven haired teen.

Everyone was already in class probably taking role call. I rounded the corner and walked into school. I put my stuff into my locker and grabbed the books I needed.

I got to the classroom door and opened it. I would've got told off for being late but I think Mr.Lancer just gave up on that. All eyes were on me as I walked to my seat and sat down.

"nice of you to join us Mr.Fenton" Lancer said not looking up from his Papers.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Line break
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^