Chapter 4

No one's POV

The group of kids, teacher and not so great ghost hunters carried on walking down Johnny's trail.

About an hour and a half later, just about everyone (that weren't team Phantom) were moaning complaining about stopping to rest.

Danny refused claiming they weren't too far away from Dora's land which resulted in more groaning, but everyone bared through it.

Around ten minutes later Johnny sped past greeting the Prince and everyone accompanying him, of course that caused Maddie to throw a few cuss words around, naturally.

In the middle of the group a certain someone kept out a loud groan and shouted to the front in an angered voice "Hey! Fentoad! How long is this going to take?!"

Danny stopped and turned to face dash "Will you be quiet? We'll  get there when we get there ok!" he answered slightly annoyed.

Dash walked closer to the front, closer to Danny "Yeah but why should we trust you anyway? Last time we all followed you we got caught by some evil ghost, we could've died!!" Dash shouted, grabbing Danny by the collar and lifting him up.

Jack and Maddie look on as Dash pick their 'son' up but the collar, why should they do anything about it anyway? He's possessed by some ecto scum, its not like the real Danny will feel anything that's happening right now.

"My goodness! Mr Baxter let go of Mr Fenton this instant!" yelled Mr Lancer not wanting any harm to come to any of the students.

Dash ignored Mr Lancer and glared at Danny, threatening to punch him. Danny glared back trying not to accidentally activate his 'scary eyes' or even worse, the red eyes everyone was talking about.

"Right, and who's the one that saved you from there? Hmm?" Danny asked in a partially calm manner, grabbing Dash's fist and kicking his stomach with both legs, causing dash to loose his balance and let go of Danny, who landed perfectly on two feet, unlike Dash who tripped over his own feet and fell off of Johnny's bike trail.

A lot of gasps were heard and a few people calling out "Dash!" at the sight of their friend/bully falling over the edge.

Panicked the ghost boy looked over the side, ready to loose his secret to save the bully. Luckily he was hanging off the ledge by one hand, a terrified expression present.

Danny sighed with relief and grabbed his hand just as he let go, Danny hoisted Dash up, who stayed on the ground for a few minutes catching his breath.

The young Prince kneeled down in front of Dash and spoke "If ghosts were to capture us, chances are they'd just kill us. If I wanted ghosts to capture and kill us don't you think I would just let you fall as that would be your fate anyway? You get what I'm getting at?" (that probably doesn't make much sense but I can't think of anything else)

Said boy sat up and looked towards the floor sighing "I guess...".

Danny stood up properly and walked back to the front where his friends and sister still were, he turned to face everyone and said "Come on, let's go, there isn't much further to walk now."

20 minutes or so passed and finally they could all just about see what looked to be a castle within a medieval looking island.

Tucker smiled "About ten or fifteen minutes until we arrive!" he exclaimed to the three of his friends.

Sam nodded "I can't wait to see Princess Dora and her kingdom again, her gardens are beautiful" she said smiling at the thought.

Danny also smiled, seeing his friends happy make him happy as well.