Chapter IV Dancing with the Danger

The strangest thing was to see how the house was related to everything that was abnormal happening in Athens, until it seemed that the home was the source of everything, the dark creature that attacked us, all the same. I tried to relate both, but there was no relationship between them. Nataniel and Jahi realized that I was thoughtful and they called me to talk, I told them I did not want to and the two left me with my thoughts.

P. V. O. Nataniel

"Isis was in an incredible red dress, she was breathtakingly beautiful, I looked at her excitedly and approached her.

- Isis!

- And you look great in that outfit too, my dear - she said, adjusting my shirt.

- Ahhh! Wearing the best clothes to go out with the most beautiful and incredible woman here in the city of Athens - I looked at her seducing her.

- What a gallant!

We kissed and went to a corner, we got into her car. Isis looked at me happily, as we entered the car we began to kiss more and more, our hands searched our bodies, felt in me the ardor of the naked body of my desired woman, Isis kissing me and our bodies glued together giving themselves to pleasure was something indescribable, we lay in the back of the car and there Isis was on top of me up and down in perfect sync, gradually increased the intensity that did this, every second felt more attached to that body that wanted me ardently. Isis moaned and every groan she increased the sound, my hands slid down her naked body, the breasts to her ass pulling against me and making up and down on me. Those were long, delicious moments, we did not even finish right, and we heard a strange sound on the outside of the car. She was afraid that I would go outside to see what was happening.

- Isis, do I need to go and see what's happening and if it's something important?

- You're suddenly a deadly creature - she said in alarm.

- Maybe we'll never know if I do not go.

Isis had no time to stop me, I ended up going out to see what was happening, it was an incredible size animal, he was feeding the woods that were there, Isis dressed and went out there to see the animal.

- Can you tell me what an animal that is?

- No, I've never been good at biology.

- Then there are two of us! - It seems meek - I moved closer to the creature to reach for him.

- I do not know if it would be wise, this animal might seem harmless, but I'm afraid.

- Stop being a silly woman, it does not hurt even a flower to imagine us.

I was able to approach the animal and began to move my hand in it, the animal was docile and allowed me to pass my hands on him and his head, we heard sounds of a creeping animal and even the docile animal that was with us was frightened and ran out of there , Isis and I ran away, the animal came fiercely towards us, we managed to run far enough away from the creature, but we were not in a good place to hide, we were in a place that was not safe, there were trees with strange shapes and that seemed to be moving, the whole place was scary and did not even know what to think about it, Isis approached me tremulous, the whole place had a sinister fog, besides the sounds of crows flying and making the sounds with the beak, Isis looked at me startled.

- What place is this? I asked scared as I looked around.

- The Forest of Darkness! Hardly anyone dares come here.