Chapter X The Well of Illusions

That night was quiet and I felt that things seemed to be getting calm, we started thinking about a way to get close to the kings of this terrible place, but the biggest problem is that the palace where they live is practically untouchable and getting there should be a mission Carla decided to calm me down, we kissed each other intensely and we gave in to our love, Carla had a way of touching me that did not compare, we were able to give ourselves absolutely to what we felt about it. everything, her scent was incomparable, and to see that beautiful woman giving herself to me was terrific.

     We had no frills between us, it was something intense and unparalleled, a partnership that I never thought to have. At dawn Rogerio came to talk to us.

"I hope I'm not disturbing the young, loving couple!"

- Is not! Said Carla, smiling.

"I think that if some of us try to enter as soldiers of the palace we will not be noticed, but for this we have to enter the city well disguised," said Rogerio

- To enter the city without attention we enter a small number of people, how about we enter like a caravan ?! - Carla proposed looking at us seriously and getting excited little by little

"Maybe that's the best way we can get into town!"

- I agree, no one will be suspicious of a caravan!

     Everyone began to make preparations to wear the disguise, we had to put the plan in place, the village leader was on our side, and he told us that there were other groups of rebels, we had to organize all of them in a large enough quantity to take the control of the whole situation, one part of the team will be responsible for the searches to Isis and Jahi, and the other part is responsible for gathering the groups of rebels, with the fall of the King and Queen of the Forest of Darkness we would leave the government oppressor who commands the whole country, our plan had everything to go well, provided it was done right and followed precisely. Carla and I took advantage of the little time we had left in the village to stay together, we talked and analyzed how strong we were to get there. I remembered everything I had to say from the beginning and saw that I learned a lot, the laughter we had and everything we learned about it was worth it.

     "Isis was tired, we walked for a long time, in search of some reference point to locate us and finally to leave of that dead place in which we were imprisoned, as the time passed our situation became more complicated, nothing seemed to help us, the way it was steep, we arrived at a place that had some caves, I read in a plate to be careful, it was written Well of the Illusions, I was fearful, but I did not let go by stupid thoughts, the whole place was full of a strange fog and was more sinister the rest of the forest, it was cold and it began to rain, I went with Isis to one of the many caves that were there, I ascended the fire, I fixed my jacket to make me warm, Isis hugged me intensely, we were together and waiting for the cold and the rain to pass.

- I miss the people of Athens! She said in a low voice.

- Calm down, we'll find a way out of here! I need your help Isis, you have magic and with magic it will be easier to cross this whole place, I just need you to stay strong and hopeful - he said hugging her more intensely

"We walk for hours and find no clue that there is any village or village around here." She stared at me with a strong fear in her eyes, was threatening to cry, but I dried her tears and kissed her, deep inside she still had hopes, but she was almost dying that little flame inside her, felt that I had to have strength for us in that moment

- Calm, Isis! I know that everything we've been through has stirred you and even too much, but do not lose hope, sleep well! You'll probably feel better. "I laid her head on my shoulder.

     Isis slept, was very scared, after she had slept I arranged a little corner for her to lie down and left him as hot as possible so that she would not be shaken by the cold, I heard a strange sound coming from outside the cave, it was a a large, misshapen creature, she had huge claws and came up to me, I tried to defend myself, but it was difficult, the creature jumped on top of me and I saw that terrible snout of her face, her mouth was full of drool a slime of hatred, the creature began to bite me, I panicked and I did not know what else to do, everything I had tried to use against it had not worked.

     I woke up scared, I had also slept and I felt that the whole place was shaking my head, Isis was fine and in the same place that had left, the whole place was bewitched with a terrible dark magic, I did not let myself go to sleep, I stayed awake to hear the sound of the rain falling ruthlessly outside. The sounds that came from outside the cave were for fear of anyone passing by, grotesque sounds, some like creatures ripping other creatures, the wind blew loudly and their whistling seemed like a ghostly mockery with my face, it was something frightening, even to me that he was a warrior and had become accustomed to seeing strange things. I fell asleep that I did not even notice and when I woke up the rain had already passed, I went outside to try to find something decent to eat until I saw a figure, it swiftly passed through the tortuous trees that were there near the cave.

     The figure appeared again and again. I ran close to the cave and saw the figure approaching me swiftly, I hit unintentionally against Isis, she had woken up, Isis raised a force field to protect us, the figure hit him and was electrocuted and with that fled away .

- Do you know what this is?

- Dark souls! They are people who are in bondage to the king of that place all

"Are they the king's slaves?" I asked seriously.

- Yes! Its main weakness is the magic of white witches

"Glad you're a white witch!"

"My magic will not last forever, we have to get out of here, the Dark Forest weakens and steals the magic slowly from the white sorceresses

"Does that mean you have not used magic until now to save money?"

"Yes, the more I use the more the forest will steal, it's already stealing, but if I do prolonged things and spend too much magic I can run out of magic until I'm out of this damn place," Isis said, grabbing her bag and getting ready to leave. from there

     We started walking again. We went to the left and with that we rounded the whole place, we tried to leave, but it was complicated, the more we tried to leave, the more we got lost, the confusion, the whole place seemed to be always the same, the feeling I had was that I was not leaving the place , this cycle would repeat itself until some of us did something, I thought to ask Isis to use magic again and this time to get us out of there, but my fear was that she would go without magic and everything would go even further, she did not want to see sacrificing something for me like that. My hopes were getting weaker because I felt we were in a dead end, nightfall and decided to stop to rest, all this walk made us tired, as we started to set the campfire a fierce animal came towards us, I tried to scare him with fire, but nothing worked.

"Get out of here," Isis said, throwing magic against him. He shouted again and shot again, a rather continuous beam

- Isis your magic! Careful not to waste too much!

- Do not worry. . . She said, starting to get dizzy and fell

     Isis fainted and I picked her up, I was worried about everything that was happening and with her getting weak things were not going well for us. "

     Carla wanted to cheer me up, said that as much as things seemed to go back we would be able to win in the end and help the whole people get rid of the problems caused by the country's dictator and also by the "king" of the Dark Forest, which I feared was not only failure, I feared Carla's death, my greatest fear revolved around it, I loved her too much to take that risk and I did not want her in this situation, Carla noticed my concern and was serious, we almost argued, but she He understood that I was right. We were interrupted by a strange creature made a sound unknown to us, we could not see where the sound came from or the origin of it. . .

         Hello people I want to thank everyone who is accompanying me in this adventure lived by Jahi and Malker, I hope you are enjoying the story little friends