2 Snaps Recieved

Jimin stood nervously outside the huge white tent the festival was hosted at. Not only was it getting dark as the two cued to get in, but it was getting colder too.

"Jin hyung!" A voice spoke from behind the boys. Jimin was the first to turn around, surprised someone would've been able to see them in the huge croud.

Three boys stood side by side as they pushed through the croud to get to them, Jimin sending a confused look his friends way.

The tallest of the three was fist to speak.

"Jin hyung you made it!" The male smiled brightly at Seokjin a sparkle in his eye as he looked at him.

Seokjin, for the first time in Jimin's life became nervous inder his gaze, opting on fiddling with his brown hair as a distraction.

"G-guys! This is Jimin!" He spoke cheerfully, grabbing a hold of his best friend and pushing him forward. "Jimin this is Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok."

Jimin smiled at them sheepishly, before his eyes landed on someone in particular.

What did Seokjin say his name was? Yoongi right?

He wasn't sure if it was the sound of the music inside or his own heart but be felt as if it was going to burst out of his chest.

Yoongi, the dark haired male seemed to pick up on his gaze, smiling at him kindly before turning back to the others.

"Hey! Hoseok and I are gonna head back inside okay? See you in there?" The man's raspy voice shouted over the loud music.

Namjoon nodded at him before grabbing a hold of Jimin's and Seokjin.

"C'mon let's get inside."

Jimin pushed and shoved to keep up with his best friend and new acquaintances, releasing a long awaited sigh when he finally found somewhere less crowded.

Of course losing his group in the process.

It's not that he hated the crowds or parties, he actually loved them. It's just that he felt it was wrong to be at one without Junho. He missed him.

And being here with so many people eyeing him up made him feel like he was going against his boyfriend.

Kind of like cheating.

He stared at the passersby with an uneasy expression, not noticing a certain pair of eyes watching him from a few feet away.

"You okay there?" A soft voice spoke in his ear. Jimin turned around so fast to come face to face with yet another beautiful brown haired man. Just this one had streaks of pink going through his.

Jimin was lost for words.

"I-I lost my group!" He shouted over the noise that was starting to get annoying. "I have no idea where I am!"

The male gave Jimin a devilish smirk. Maybe it wasn't supposed to come off that way, or possibly it did, but either way it made Jimin gulp.

"C'mon I'll help you find them!" And before Jimin could protests his hand was laced with the strangers and he was being pulled through the crowd.