3 Snaps Recieved

Jimin wouldn't be lying if he said he wasn't feeling dizzy.

Maybe it was the music? Or the people? Or maybe because get didn't want to be separated from his friends? Either way he was going to pass out.

He stopped suddenly, his eyes screwed shut as he tried to steadying his breathing.

He was having another panic attack. Ever since the incident with his boyfriend he kept having them. Maybe it was because he felt worthless, but they just kept happening.

"Nononono!" He chanted out loud in a whisper.

The abrupt stop caused the male pulling him to turn around. His smile fading from his face when he noticed the pink haired male in an unusual state.

He moved closer to the smaller boy, bending down to look at his face. He pulled on a weak smile, hoping that the guy was okay.

"Hey are you okay?" He asked but Jimin's state became worse. His breathing became heavier and he fell forward onto the unsuspecting male.

He caught him thankfully, pulling him back up before he could even fall to his knees.

Once he thought the boy was stable enough he placed the palms of his hands on either side of the pink haired males face.

"Hey hey hey, Jimin look at me!" He shouted yet again, knowing he wouldn't be able to hear him with all the noise. "Can you hear me? Are you okay? Do you want me to take you outside?"

Jimin shook his head. Finally opening his eyes to be greeted with big chocolate brown orbs.

He gasped slightly and the taller male smiled.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked, more quietly this time. His face only mere inches from Jimin's.

Jimin looked over the cute strangers features noticing a small scar on one of his cheeks.

He nodded. "Y-yes I'm fine I just need to find my friend."

Jungkook mimicked his movements, nodding aswell before leading him through the crowd again.

Only this time he had wrapped Jimin's arms around his own waist, meaning that Jimin's chest was pushed up against his very broad back.

Jimin blushed as they kept moving through the croud. Not knowing how to feel about being so close to the stranger with a perfect smile.

His thoughts were cut short though, when someone grabbed onto the man leading Jimin around in search of his friends. Jimin loosened his grip slightly to see who was there.

"Jungkook!" Seokjin spoke as he placed a gentle hand on the boy. "I didn't know you'd be here!" He smiled brightly at the younger.

"Jimin is that you?" Seokjin asked, lifting a brow to the pink haired male hidden behind Jungkook.

Jimin pushed away from the male.

"Wait is this your group?" Jungkook spoke loudly thumb gesturing to the crowd behind Seokjin.

Jimin smiled. "Yeah that's them, thank you." He said before walking over to Seokjin's side.

Seokjin looked between the two with a skeptical gaze, the look gone unnoticed by Jimin but not Jungkook who waved it off.

"We're tryna get closer to the music do you wanna come?" Seokjin tuned around to face Jimin.

Jimin shrugged. "Yeah that's grand by me, is he coming?" He asked, gesturing to the stranger Seokjin had called Jungkook.

He nodded at the younger before speaking up.

"Let's go have a good time bitches!"

But a good time is not what Jimin would have.