4 Snaps Received

Jimin had no idea how long he had been dancing for, but he was sweating all over.

Everyone was.

Despite his little episode he was having a rather good time jamming out to remixed songs with people he had only met.

Except for Seokjin and Taehyung who he had bumped into about an out into the event. Glad to see a familiar face.

But nothing is ever just fun and games, because as he was enjoying himself with all of his new friends, finally forgetting about Junho for the night as he danced close by Jungkook he hadn't noticed yet another familiar face nearby.

Jungkook's hands were around his waist, pulling him closer as they jumped up and down to the beat of the music.

Jimin sang along the best he could to the words he could make out. But as he turned to look at the pumped up crowd he saw it.

He saw him.

Not only that but he was with a girl.

Junho, Jimin's boyfriend was making out with a girl.

Jimin immediately stopped dancing. The action not gone unnoticed by Seokjin And Jungkook who looked at him confused until they saw where his eyes were watching.

Jimin's eyes began to water as he watched his boyfriend pull away from the girl, his eyes landing straight on him afterwards. He looked as if he had seen a ghost when he and Jimin locked eyes.

And Jimin ran as fast as he could through the swarm of hot bodies, leaving behind his best friend who called out for him.

"Jimin!" Seokjin shouted before being interrupted by Jungkook.

"I go find him, he'll be fine don't worry." He reassured before running off aswell.

Seokjin nodded before turning to face Junho.

The man physically tensed as the taller male walked- no strided over his way.

"Jin hyung, wait I can explai-" he tried to speak but Seokjin had smacked him hard across the face.

"You stay away from Jimin you hear me?!" He shouted down at the blond haired male. Anger seeping through his veins as he attracted a curious crowd.

"And don't you ever call me hyung again. Stay away from us. You don't deserve Jimin and you never will!" And with that he walked off, hugging Namjoon to try and calm himself down.

As for Jimin he had ran to a bathroom somewhere.

As soon as he got passed the door, practically smacking it open he lunged at one to the sinks, his head spinning at this point.

It's not real.

It didn't happen.

He loves you.

"Jimin?!" Jimin are you in here?!" A familiar voice rang out.

Jimin peered up through the mirror with heavy eyes to see Jungkook standing behind him.

He walked over to the boys side, placing a comforting hand on his back.

"Who was that prick? I'll kill him."

Jimin let out a breathy laugh followed by his deep shaky breaths.

"C-can you take me outside? I really don't wanna be here anymore." His voice was so broken sounding and Jungkook just wanted to do just that.

Get him away from the noise.

Taehyung could get a taxi it was fine.

"C'mere, I'll take you home." He spoke softly, running his hand up Jimin's back soothingly.

Jimin took his hand and followed the male as he led him through the sea of people and out into the night air.

It was when he was seated in a white jeep that he felt much better.

Telling Jungkook where he lived he relaxed into the leather seats. Never really expecting his night to end this way.

"Was he someone you liked?" The brunette finally spoke up after ten minutes of silence

Jimin shifted in his seat.

"Boyfriend actually."

Jungkook cringed at the memory of what went down.

"Shit dude I'm sorry about that." Me mumbled.

Jimin sighed.

"It's okay..." he whispered. But he knew it wasn't. He loved Junho.

He still did.

Even after the kiss he witnessed, he still loved him all the same. And it terrified him.

The jeep came to a halt when they arrived outside Jimin's apartment. They looked at each other briefly with small smiles before Jimin opened the door to leave

"Wait!" The brunette spoke up. Causing Jimin to stop. His phone was in his hand directed towards Jimin. His notes open.

"Can I get your snapchat? I know it sounds weird I promise you my intentions aren't what you may be thinking I just think you're...cool and-"

"Yes you can have my snapchat." Jimin smiled, typing his snapchat username onto his phone before hopping out of the vehicle.

"Thank you Jungkook."

Jungkook smiled.

"Goodnight Jimin."