ミルクとケーキ。

FOUR 💕 : MILK AND CAKES.

IT was lunch time and Jeongin seemed to perfectly fit in Felix's small group that contained of Jisung and Minho.

Felix was minding his own business while munching on a small strawberry pound cake when Jeongin started ruffling his hair. Felix stopped chewing softly and looked over at Jeongin who was just gushing a big bright smile.

Jisung and Minho couldn't help, but stifle out a laugh.

"The poor kid has already fallen for an idiotic guy."

Minho snorted and whispered back to Jisung, "The only good quality that Felix has here is his freckles and Australian accent when he speaks English—that bastard and his Aussie accent."

Jeongin suddenly took out a carton of banana milk and handed it to Felix who in return slowly grabbed it.

Felix thanked him, but secretly wished that it was chocolate flavored.

Jeongin then took out another banana milk carton and began drinking it himself. Felix let out a small sigh and poked the hole of the milk carton with the white straw it came with and began sipping away.

Changbin had just gotten his tray of food and walked by Felix's table when Jisung stopped him and asked, "Hey Binnie, you should join us."

Felix stopped sipping and looked up at Changbin with puppy eyes—Changbin thought about it for a second or two and shrugged.

"Sure, why not?" He said as he took a seat besides Jisung.

Felix looked down at his milk carton and strawberry pound cake and suddenly began thinking, wow this banana milk actually goes along with my cake.

"So Jeongin, where are you exactly from?"

Jeongin let out a small, "Hmm?" as Minho waited for a reply.

"Well, I'm from Busan, but moved here since my mom got promoted."

Minho nodded and replied, "I see I see, do you have any hobbies?"

Jeongin rapidly nodded his head, "I'm a swimmer!"

"No wonder you look like a stick, but I bet you have a six pack under that pastel blue hoodie that you're wearing." Jisung commented with a light tone.

Jeongin turned red, but looked over at Felix to see his reaction—but he was disappointed to see him stare at that Changbin guy who was just peacefully eating his tray of food.

So Jeongin asked Felix to distract him, "What do you do Felix?"

Felix stopped at what he was doing and began looking at Jeongin again and answered, "Oh–I um...draw."

Although Changbin never looked at Felix through out their whole lunch break, he did listen to every conversation that he had with Jeongin.

"Well that's cute, could you draw me a banana milk carton with a small face on it?"

Felix awkwardly nodded his head, "Sure."

Minho and Jisung looked each other with a mischievous glint in their eyes and then moved their gaze over at Changbin who was gripping his tray of food tightly.

"Seems like our guy here has some anger issues~"