誤解。

FIVE 💕 : MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

CHANGBIN woke up feeling pretty shitty. He quickly did his morning routine and then changed into his school uniform. He then slipped on his soft hue pink sweater that he remembered Felix had complimented him in, before leaving out his apartment home. He began unlocking the lock of his bike when he saw Felix exiting the building as well.

They both lived in the same apartment since they were kids and their moms were great friends. He remembered how Felix used to wait for him every morning to ride the bike to school—he still did until he began ignoring him last week.

Changbin watched Felix unchain his bike as well and was about to leave until he decided to say something.

"What's wrong Felix?"

Felix looked down and mumbled, "What do you mean?"

Changbin shrugged, "I don't know, you haven't been yourself lately."

Felix began biting his lip and sighed, "What happened to that girl at the library?"

Changbin frowned, "What girl?"

"That girl who gave you that letter..."

Changbin thought for a bit until he realized what Felix meant by that.

"Oh she was just a random girl who had a crush on me. She moved on to another guy once she realized that I didn't like her back—she probably only liked me for my looks since it didn't take her long to find another victim. Plus I just skimmed over the note before throwing it out."

Felix let out a small, 'Oh', making Changbin slightly smirk, but then put on his poker face to not show too much emotion towards Felix,

"Well, now I feel stupid—let me make it up for you by buying you a rose tea and a hibiscus donut after school!"

Changbin shook his head, "No it's okay, you just misunderstood—let's get going now."

Felix excitedly nodded his head and began riding his bike along Changbin. He was still determined to buy Changbin his rose tea and hibiscus donut after school.

And as he was riding along Changbin's side, he noticed that he was wearing his pink hoodie.

Oh my lord Jesus does that hoodie look good on him–why does such beauty have to exist omg–

"Felix! Watch out! You almost crashed into a tree."

Felix cheekily replied with, "I would risk crashing into a tree any day just to admire beauty."

Changbin scrunched both his eyebrows together and replied with, "Okay? Whatever that beauty is I'm sure is not worth crashing into a tree and getting killed."

"Oh, but it is." Felix said in a dreamy voice.

-💕-

I just wanna say happy birthday to my bub Woojin and that Hyunjin deserves god dam better like nooo 😭