バンドエイド。

SIX 💕 : BAND-AIDS.

CHANGBIN and Felix had walked into school together and then went their separate ways. Felix didn't leave to his first period class without quickly sneaking in a kiss on Changbin's soft cheek and then running away.

Felix had been doing this for so long that Changbin was unfazed by it, but he couldn't help but to blush every time Felix did it. It's not that he liked it, he was just confused as to why Felix always did that since they were children.

He was straight after all and he knew that Felix was very gay.

Changbin didn't think about it too much and proceeded to go to his first period class well.

-💕-

"Okay class! Today we are going to play dodgeball!"

"Oh no." Felix said in fear as Jisung yelled out, "Oh yes! I can finally hit people who I don't like and get away with it!"

Felix looked over at Jisung and gave him a, 'what the hell' look while Jisung was too excited to even look at Felix and just stare at the racket filled with dodgeballs.

"Okay since this class is small, there will be two teams of five people since this gym class only has ten people which is kinda sad, but it does have its benefits. Team Yellow will be Felix, Jisung, Minho, Mingyu, and Taehyung. Team Blue will be Eunwoo, Jeongguk, Changkyun, Hansol, and Xukun."

"Wait a second, it isn't fair that they have an extremely tall person and a flawless person in their team!"

Eunwoo rolled his eyes, "Shut up Jisung, you have a tall person in your team too!"

"But Wooseok is taller and Xukun is god."

Xukun began turning pink, this poor boy was always weak for compliments which didn't get unnoticed by Minho who was glaring at him.

Felix went to go hide behind Taehyung.

"Hey so can you like protect me, team blue seems to be filled with quite uh strong members and I'm just a noodle compared to them."

Taehyung giggled in response, "You're going to be okay, it's just a game of dodgeball—you'll be just fine."

His giggles stopped once he noticed Jeongguk giving Felix and him a look. He quickly added, "Actually uh—never mind, get off my shoulders before you upset Jeongguk even more."

Felix became confused, but did as told. He looked over at Jeongguk and indeed saw his look which scared him even more.

"Oh my god, dodgeball is as it seems in American movies!" He cried out as their teacher was putting dodgeballs in the middle of the gym floor.

Both teams were getting ready and waiting anxiously as their teacher finished setting up and was ready to blow the whistle.

"I am not–"

The whistle blew before Felix could finish his sentence and quickly ran to the middle to grab a ball. Taehyung and Jisung managed to get a ball while the rest of the other team grabbed the rest of the balls.

"Oh fuck!" Minho yelled out as he quickly dodged Changkyun's throw.

"No cursing!" Their gym teacher yelled out.

Felix kept moving around as Jeongguk kept targeting him. Jisung managed to put Wooseok out of the game. So far Team blue had lost one member.

"How the hell did Jisung put you out?!" Hansol asked Wooseok who was sitting out and shrugged,

"Don't underestimate a boy who's a squirrel dude!"

Felix kept hiding behind Taehyung which seemed to be working well since Jeongguk didn't want to target him.

Felix then looked outside the window of the gym and saw the sun shining bright, reminding him of Changbin since Changbin was his lil ray of sunshine.

"Felix you fucking dumbass! Watch out!" Minho yelled out.

Felix looked back and asked "What?" which resulted him getting hit on the nose badly by the dodgeball that was thrown by Jeongguk.

Blood began spilling out causing the game to be stopped and the gym teacher rushing to Felix who was now on the floor.

Felix touched his nose and said, "Aw man, now I will look even more ugly, this bloody nose is going to ruin my looks for Changbin."

"Oh shush, and now don't move." Mingyu replied as he placed a baby yellow colored bandaid with little stars on it on Felix's nose-bridge.

"There now you look cute."

Taehyung smacked Jeongguk on the side of his arm as he was slightly smirking.

"Jeongguk you need to stop being so jealous all the time! You hurt a poor kid!"

"I hit him lightly."

"Lightly my ass."

Xukun sat besides Felix and rubbed small circles on his back. "You'll be okay." Felix just stared into Xukun'a eyes before whining, "Why can't Changbin be the one in your place right now, rubbing my back gently."

Jisung snorted, "Because he isn't as soft as Xukun is."

Felix sighed and let Xukun continue to rub his back for the last remaining minutes of the period.

-💕-

I just love putting nine percent/idol producer members in my stories :')))
+
here's a gif of Xukun for those who haven't seen or heard of idol producer

I just love putting nine percent/idol producer members in my stories :')))+here's a gif of Xukun for those who haven't seen or heard of idol producer