赤ちゃん。

NINE 💕 : BABY.

CHANGBIN was outside in the track field, watching his friend Hyunjin run. Hyunjin wanted him to come with him in the afternoon to their school's track field to practice running; Hyunjin really wanted to join the track team and Changbin found himself being bored so he obliged with joining Hyunjin training for track.

As Hyunjin was running, Changbin went on his phone and scrolled through his twitter to look at memes and funny videos. He was so into his phone that he failed to notice Felix walking towards his direction with a new guy.

"Hey Changbinnie, what are you doing here?"

Changbin looked up from his phone to look at Felix and give him a weirded out look. "What are you doing here." Felix smiled, "Well I'm here because my friend Ziyi was going to run around our school's track field—he's super fit and runs almost every weekend. I always join him, so it's weird to see you here for the first time."

Changbin was so confused, he never remembered Felix having a friend named Ziyi. He looked over at this 'Ziyi' guy and his mouth also dropped. He is so god damn good looking, what hell?! Why isn't Felix obsessed with him? I'm so ugly compared–no, I can't even be compared to this guy.

Ziyi was staring back at Changbin as well, giving him a sly smirk before saying, "I'm going to start running, here, hold my shirt baby."

Felix cringed as Ziyi took off his shirt and handed it towards him. He hated whenever Ziyi would call him 'baby' in front of other people—especially to the boy he loved. He thought it was so embarrassing.

Changbin and Felix both watched Ziyi take off running—he was truly amazing at running since he was almost catching up to Hyunjin already.

Changbin then turned over to Felix with a dead facial expression.

"So, your his baby?"

Felix nodded, "Yup, I've been his baby apparently since fifth grade; it's really annoying you know?"

Changbin gave him a 'huh' look which Felix took note of and began to explain, "Well Ziyi sees me as a literal baby, I apparently have a baby face which he loves so much; so he treats me like a child, but it's weird because he starts to sound possessive when I talk to other guys. I guess he's just trying to be like an older brother figure to me? Anyway, I find it weird and annoying, but he's my best friend so eh."

Changbin mentally facepalmed and wanted to smack some sense into Felix. The poor boy couldn't see that his own best friend was in love him. Now that Changbin thought about it, Felix was quite popular.  It seemed like two boys were crazy about Felix yet Felix was crazy about him which he finds to be so absurd since he was ugly. Changbin always thought himself to be ugly and pathetic.

Maybe that's why he's been trying having a hard time accepting Felix's love for him, since he couldn't love himself quite yet.

-💕-

I added another nine percent member to the story lol. this time it was wang ziyi, my first original bias when I first started watching idol produce ;))

this is him in case y'all don't know him :)
(enjoy the spam ;))

this is him in case y'all don't know him :)(enjoy the spam ;))