greaser!lock shite

they had met in a bar when both their gangs came in after a rumble. it started out as stares from across the room, but when john went to the loo, sherlock followed him. it was a dirty quickie. sherlock bent john over the sink and fucked him hard, keeping a hand over john's mouth and making him watch himself in the mirror. after they both collected themselves, they made an agreement to be fuck buddies. they met almost every night at sherlock's place and did a few rounds depending on how they felt. there were rules though. they weren't allowed to talk about it, they weren't allowed to kiss at all-- not even on the cheek-- and they weren't allowed to get attached in any way. sherlock was the one that set the rules, and john was fine with that.

"same time tomorrow?" john asked sherlock as he pulled on his shirt.

sherlock nodded as he lit a cigarette. he leaned back against the head board and took a drag. "lock the door on your way out." sherlock said as he blew out a stream of smoke.

john sighed and grabbed his shoes before walking out of sherlock's room and out of his flat, locking the door as he left. he sat on the steps as he put oh his chucks again, tying them before he started his walk home.

the next day john went to sherlock's at the same time. then the next. and then the next. john liked having sex with sherlock, it was fantastic, but he was starting to get tired of it. sherlock didn't want anything from john except a good fuck, so john just ignored the feelings. he knew not to say anything to sherlock because sherlock was the one that wanted no attachment to this system. the more they had sex, the more john developed feelings for the arrogant man and the harder it was for john to go through the night. he started to skip every other night because he still wanted to see sherlock and that was the only way besides seeing him at rumbles beating the shit out of some one. john knew what kind of man he was. he was the kind that everyone hated, but always fell for him because of his looks and the fact that he was a greaser. he was the kind that didn't give a rats ass about any one who wasn't in his gang, or himself for that matter. he was sherlock holmes. the man built tough like a brick, but the inside clay still wasn't fully cooked.

You coming tonight?

Probably not.

Alright.

john sighed and set his phone on the coffee table, exchanging it for the bottle of beer. he rested against the couch and continued to watch the crap show that was playing on the telly.

"not going to your shag session tonight?" mike asked as he plopped down next to john on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in hand.

john shook his head and gave mike the remote, knowing this was the time he watched his shows.

"are you still on about him?" mike asked as he changed the channel.

john shrugged, "i dunno mike." he sighed and took a handful of popcorn. "it's hard to tell."

"just ask him out." mike said and looked at his friend. "it's been like three weeks mate."

"but he doesn't want a relationship, he just wants sex." john said and ate some of the popcorn from his hand.

"harsh," mike hissed softly. "what're you going to do?"

john shrugged again and took a swig of his beer. "i'll be in my room if you need me." he said and got up from the couch.

"night, john." mike said to him then turned his focus back on the telly.

john let out a hum as he grabbed his phone, heading to his room. he set the beer and phone on the nightstand the flopped onto his bed, staring at the dimly lit ceiling. he hadn't seen sherlock in a few days and he waited to see him, but he's tired of this fuck buddies agreement. he sighed and sat up after contemplating his thoughts for a bit, grabbing his phone.