Chapter 1

Watch me say cross a million times XD

Cross currently was in a destroyed Alternative universe looking at the shattered and scattered pieces with a blank expression written on his face, he'd been there for a while now.. just staring at the pieces of snowdin, Hotland, Waterfall and even a small particle of a reset button and a save point.

"Hm. This parallel universe actually seemed interesting somewhat, what was it.. harptale... Or was it Amutale... meh. I can't remember.. nor would I care to." Cross said to himself, his voice echoing into the void. 'Cross! We've been here for an hour!! Aren't you done staring into space yet!' Cross Chara or CC said yelling at cross with irritation 'seriously you've been staring at this sorry excuse for an au for hours!'

"I know how long we've been.. and I know the others.. especially nightmare would be upset I took so long. But I wouldn't care, I never do" cross said '...savage' CC said in a quiet tone actually impressed with cross for once. "I'm speaking my mind CC I'm not being rude." Cross replied quickly sighing.

"CROSS!" A voice suddenly yelled, cross looked back to see ink, blueberry and Dream standing there weapons at the ready. "....do I really need to beat these idiots again." Cross muttered staying quiet 'ugh. The star sluts are here.' CC said venom laced in his voice. "Cross, what are you doing here? Did you destroy this AU?!" Blueberry said his determined and energetic voice never fading.

"I did not destroy this AU, this is the hands of others work." He replied blinking "then why are you here? To finish this AU off?" Ink asked questionably.

"Listen, before any of you start trying to attack people. I recommend ASKING them why their here. Not just come out of the blue and surprise one-shot them. Try that for a change because it's getting real annoying about you fighting me when I didn't do a damn thing." Cross said in a respectful but suggestive manner but a hint of anger as well "oh.. whoops! Sorry" Blueberry said sweat dropping and smiling 'things got extremely awkward realll quick. 0-100.' CC said as the three went silent waiting for cross to respond.

"Ok I'm done talking to you guys so. Bye." Cross said opening a portal and walking to it. "Cross wait you can't just walk away!" Dream called after him "watch me! Are vã der chè~" He said and chooed as walking through the portal closing it.

arriving at nightmare's castle, cross [how many times have I said cross boi] didn't have time for going past the guards and just teleported inside seeing everything normal. Killer, Dust and horror talking, error probably destroying an AU Swapfell and yanberry sharing tactics. Fell no where in sight and finally nightmare who was sitting upon his throne thinking to himself and with his bitter judgement.

"Hm? Oh hey cr- cross! Where the hell were you man you were gone for like an hour" horror said catching dusts attention causing him to turn to cross as well. "No where." "That's a lie." Swapfell said replying to his comment.

"Whatever. I'll be in my room if you need me." Cross said, nightmare, who was again sitting on his throne was eyeing cross with a curious but blank look "...." he stayed quiet as he watched the smaller walk down the hallway of the dark castle and into his room his mask hiding his mouth.

.....

"I will have to talk to him later about what's going on." Nightmare said sighing.

🌑☁️🌑☁️🌑☁️🌑☁️🌑☁️
Well I said cross like a million times in this story, most likely I'll do better in the next one

Ok bye bye chow~!