Chapter 3

(I'm tellin ya this is based off me and koto's rp so be prepared pal's :D)

Venom, horror and killer watched as cross literally dived out his room pulling his pants with slight struggle and a few low frustration grunts "pfffft" venom started to laugh silently covering her mouth tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Venom, what did you do, and why did you do it?" Killer said backing up about two steps "wellll if you must know~ I kinda lured him into nightmares office by telling him the chocolate was burning" "You did WHAT??" Ink suddenly said from over yonder "Yea I did" venom replied smiling.

"Ok first off, you're tied up over there with pj and them so shut the fuck up ink, second, VENOM! Cross will die, and although I really wouldn't mind he still would and-"

"Third, cross is one of the best fighters of nightmare and he'd beat yer ass once he can do it again, forth, don't take my X-tale bab for granted because he knows better and fifth, don't say that in front of pj he'll pick up the word quickly k?"

Venom replied to horrors undignified comments staring him down the green iris's in her eyes showing off the anger in her soul, horror had backed up beside killer both of them wide eyed as a dog when it sees a fucking 40ft bone.

Suddenly fits of laughter and giggles broke out making horror snap out of his fearing trance and look around swinging his axe around swiftly with one hand so it hit the ground with a loud metallic thump, it sent vibrations to venom causing her to shiver slightly but keep on looking

Killer was staring right at the two laughing culprits and trespassers who dared to be in the castle.

There was a skeleton girl, Glitches around her right eye which made her other eye hard to see, a red bandana around her neck that went down to her waist, she wasn't internally bleeding, no slash across her chest so that ain't Geno... a black jacket so it would cover the white tank top over her chest, ripped jeans and white sneakers with a odd cream (XD no this is a crossmare story) colored soul around the bottom

The other very similar to a sans, this one wore goggles, with a blue hoodie light blue markings lacing the fur and jacket, black baseball shorts and blue unlaced boots.

Venom instantly realized and knew who those two were, she facepalmed and let out a sigh of slight amusement and irritation "Code, Timekid, get out from your hiding places..." venom said with a smile on her face.

~=•=~

Cross took out his knife dashing across hallway's and all the way to nightmares office or his 'quarters', once he made it to the door he slid to a stop an eerie feeling behind the blackened cover that concealed the room.

Shivers ran up Cross's spine as he slowly made it to the door feeling The cold air tickle the back of his nape all the way down to near his pelvis (hmmm~) "this is for chocolate, this is for chocolate, this is for chocolate, this is for- AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Cross let out a ear raping scream as he felt someone touch his shoulder.

"Chill Out cross." A deep voice emerged from behind him the rumbles And Growls being heard from within his throat, but the voice was also smooth and calming... cross already knew the voice and turned around looking up at his boss, nightmare.

"Oh, Greetings sir-" "save it cross, just call me nightmare from now on ok? I'm sick of hearing 'hey boss' 'hello sir' what ever it is" nightmare said folding his arms an annoyed expression on his face. Cross was taken aback but nodded and his tense shoulders relaxed a bit "ok, nightmare um... what.. uh... what do you need me here for?" He asked feeling a bit awkward. The dark boned goopy skeleton sighed.

"I need to talk to you, in my office." Nightmare replied, a light purple tinted blush dusted Cross's face but he still kept an emotionless expression as he nodded and was lead inside the office by his boss (that sounds so wrong but ships are so right >:3)

~=•=~ Inside Le office ~=•=~

NOPE! Heheh! Cliffhanger! Sorry!
I must attend my duties (XD) to letting my phone stay alive so it won't go dead while giving you guys this story! Sorrryy again!

I'm an ass but BAIIIII! :D