Chapter 2

Sorry for the slow update, I had trouble figuring out another idea for this chapter. Plus... IM GETTING CAKE TODAY AT SCHOOL!
AND HALP I CANT WRITE A GOOD STORY! *Dials 9:11 on a microwave*
.............
.....figure out the reference and I'll post sin pics on this. :3333333
——————
Also this chapter is gonna be weird, on a whole notha' leva weird bois
——————
Cross walked down the darkened hallway's of the gloomy castle looking at the even darker curtains that covered the beaming light windows.. and by beaming he meant.. gloomy light. Well that's a VERY good explanation. Ugh.

He sighed and walked into his room closing the door behind him not wasting a second<- (69th word bookmark) to laying on his bed and burying his skull into the soft cotton fabric of his pillows enjoying the soft silence and the relief of finally being relaxed after so long

"Hnnn... so soft... pillows are my life now... and tacos.... and chocolate....." cross said a little grunt at the beginning of his sentence, but of course, before he could even think of doing anything else... he fell asleep looking like as if he was gonna suffocate in the comfort of pillows, what he didn't know what that a certain tar-pit skeleton was gonna call on him soon.

(Pillloooooowwwwwssss *Throws cookies at everyone* reeeeE-)

Nightmare sat in his office thinking to himself tapping his pencil on the hard wood of his desk which a lot of sorted and organized papers were scattered about throughout the room 'should I call another meeting to talk about new people coming? Should I talk to cross about it.. he is the one with the most common since after all... because last time we had people here he didn't...eat them... horror...'

nightmare thought in his head with an one eye-eye roll. 'of course I could talk to Dust or killer about it... wait what am I thinking they'll just kill them. And then there's Swapfell but he'll probably take and torture AND fuck them senseless till they have no sense anymore! And error I know him! He'll destroy them and say 'another anomaly down' blah blah blah all that shit. Fell he'll probably end up getting fucked by them... And then we have yan~berry.... Yep I'm going with cross to talk about this because those yaahoos are insane. So am I but atleast I got some insanity'

Nightmare sighed after his little mind argument had subsided and went away "ok. I'm gonna talk to cross about this then." Nightmare said and soon took out a small save point necklace from out his pocket "I never had to use this, but.. she'll be of help" he said, and then he threw it up in the air in which and glowed and shook until a women appeared.

The women wore a large black open trenchcoat that went all the way down to her ankles, the hood of the coat over her head so all you could see was her little fanged skeletal smile and her green glowing snake like eyes "hello nightmare" the women greeted with a soft and sweet voice 'that was very unexpected from a snake' nightmare thought shaking his head and pushing the thought away.

"Hello Medusa" nightmare said with a sudden smirk, the women's expression just looked in annoyance, Nightmare and her had been friends for a long time, all his life actually. But she's in debt to him for saving him once...... it's a long story on how... "Nightmare you know I hate that name!" The women yelled causing him to laugh.

"Sorry But the look on You're face when I said that! It was priceless!" He said in between laughs, she was the only one who COULD make him laugh. "Ya ya What do you really want other than making me look stupid ya damned tar pit?" The women said "AND CALL ME BY MY REAL NAME." "Fine fine ok Venom new recruits are coming and I need to talk to cross about it"

"So basically, you want me, to escort cross boy, here. To you're office? Why exactly do you want me to do that??? Shouldn't you talk with the group about this?" "They'll just kill, eat, Fuck, torture or try to yandere the people." Nightmare said replying to venom's comment.

"Soooooooo you only want cross to come here and talk about it because he's the most stable???? Hmmm~?" Venom said, nightmare looked at her with a 'duh' look before quickly realizing what she's trying to tell him "NO. I ONLY WANNA TALK TO HIM NOT THAT" he yelled standing up causing venom to laugh

"Haha Whaaat-everrrr hentai rape squid whatever you say~ okiii lemme get crossy boy" venom said vanishing into thin air.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Cross was STILL laying in his bed snoring softly and quietly his body looking limp and completely relaxed, Venom came in to his room looking around for about a few seconds before turning to him giggling and taking out a phone "I am so sending this to nightmare later, he's sho fab when he sleeping" venom said Snickering Taking a picture and putting her phone away.

"Now How should I wake him up...?" She said pondering for a minute before getting an idea "SOMEONE CALL 911!!!!!!" Venom screamed, cross shot up "SOMEONE WAS SMOKING WEED?!?!!!?!" Cross screeched falling out of bed "NO BUT THE CHOCOLATE'S BURNING!!! GET OUT, GET DRESSED, GO TO NIGHTMARES ROOM AND SAVE THE CHOCOLATE!!!" She screeched back before running out the door giggling.

"I MUST SAVE THE CHOCOLATE! MY BEYBEHS!!!" He yelled getting dressed hella quick and running out his room "VIVA LÃ CHOCOLATE!!!!" He screamed running down the hallway getting stares from killer and horror.

"Is he ok?" Killer asked.

"Very, if you're insane." Horror Answered back.

......

"He's ok." They both said in usion.