Hatsune Miku

Know Your Vocaloid...Know Your Vocaloid...Know Your Vocaloid...Know Your Vocaloid

Voice: Hatsune Miku...likes to eat dog food

Audience: (laughs)

Miku: Um, ew, that's super wrong and super disgusting.No,  I do not eat dog food. What person does? Well, except for dogs of coarse. 

Voice: Hatsune Miku...likes to drink from toilets

Audience: (laughs)

Miku: Again, you are super wrong and super gross. I do not drink from toilets. I'm telling you, I don't drink from toilets. What kind of person would even do something this gross such as that? Seriously, what the heck is in your head?

Voice: Hatsune Miku...she is secretly dating her friends Rin, Len, Luka, Kaito, and Meiko and is cheating on all of them (thanks MikuLuigi07 for requesting this)

Audience: (gasps)

Random person: You multi-timing pig tailed pig! 

Miku: What?! Okay first of all, I'm not dating anyone. Second of all, I wouldn't date my friends because well, they're friends. And third and foremost, I would never cheat on anyone. Quit making me look bad.

Voice: Hatsune Miku...she steals songs from other Vocaloids and claims them as her own (thanks MikuLuigi07 for requesting this)

 Audience: (gasp/boos)

Random person: What?!

Another Random person: How could you?! I regretted liking your music! 

Miku: Everyone calm down! This voice is nothing but a big liar! I do not steal songs and take  credit for them. I would never do something like that.

Voice: Are you thirsty? If you are, there's a toilet up here.

Miku: Oooo. You are gonna get it!

Voice: Now you know...Hatsune Miku, the dog food eating, toilet drinking cheater who steals songs from other Vocaloids.

Miku: No, you don't! You really don't!

Voice: Sure they do.

Miku: I do not like dog food.

Voice: Maybe you would like it if it were floating in a toilet.

Miku: (grits her teeth and growls) You are so gonna get it when I find you! I will find you! 

Random person: Boo this song stealing pig off the stage! 

Audience: (yells Boo while throwing food at Miku)

Miku: You will be hearing from my lawyers! You will be getting a letter from me! When I find you, you not even gonna recognize yourself!