Meiko

Know Your Vocaloid...Know Your Vocaloid...Know Your Vocaloid...Know Your Vocaloid

Voice: Meiko...she used to be a boy (thanks MikuLuigi07 for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Meiko: I've always been a girl my entire life!

Voice: That's not what I heard.

Meiko: Um, hello? I have boobs you know! (opens her top)

Voice: Hey! Hey! Lady! Cover your top! This is being broadcast on live television so there might be children watching this. Wait a minute, actually, keep doing what your doing, the fan service is boosting up rates.

Meiko: Eh?! (eyes widen and blushes and closes her top and curses to herself)

Voice: I change my mind. Open up the upstairs door to fan service.

Meiko: Hell no! That's a mistake I'm never gonna do again! 

Voice: Meiko...wishes that she were flat chested (thanks MikuLuigi07 for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Meiko: I'm perfectly satisfied with my breasts thank you! 

Voice: Meiko...is a drunk child abuser 

Audience: (gasps)

Meiko: EXCUSE ME?! I do get a little heavy on the alcohol at times I'll give you that, but I'm certainly not a child abuser. I would never go so low as to do something like that.

Voice: Want something to drink?

Meiko: Okay?

(a cup of juice appears and Meiko sipped it and then began chugging the glass down. She then started guzzling the entire pitcher. A huge blush then comes across her face and begins hiccuping)

Voice: Meiko wants to be flat chested! Meiko wants to be flat chested!

Meiko: (hiccups) D-do not! I love my boobies! Just look at the size of those love handles. (takes off her shirt and bra) Look at these things! (hiccups)

Audience: (cheers, nosebleeds, and takes videos and pictures)

Meiko: I''m so hot! Hey kids! (hiccups) Come up here and touch me or I'll kick you asses!

Voice: Okay, that's enough. (snaps fingers and returns Meiko back to normal)

Meiko: Huh? What happened? Did I have another hangover?

(all the little children starts running out of the building running and screaming)

(the police arrives)

Police: Freeze you dirty drunk dirtbag! You are under arrest for public nudity and child abuse!

Meiko: What?! O-officer you don't understand! I have no idea what you are talking about!

Police: (throws Meiko into the car) Tell it to the judge!

Meiko: SCREW YOU VOICE! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!

Voice: Now you know, Meiko...the former boy who is a drunk child abuser and wishes she were flat chested

Audience: (cheers)