Megurine Luka

Know Your Vocaloid...Know Your Vocaloid...Know Your Vocaloid...Know Your Vocaloid

Voice: Megurine Luka...she's a pedophile who likes Miku, Len, and Rin (thanks Zuramaru-chan for requesting this)

Audience: (laughs)

Luka: (gasps) How could you assume that? I am not a pedophile. I have zero sexual attraction towards people who are way younger than me. 

Voice: Are you sure?

Luka: Yes!

Voice: Megurine Luka...is denying that she is both a pedophile and a child rapist

Audience: (laughs)

Luka: Since when do you think I'm a child rapist?! I'm not a child rapist! Also, I am most certainly not a pedophile nor am I sexually attracted to Miku and the twins! Please keep your statements to facts! 

Voice: Megurine Luka...she sang the song "Impale" because she was paid to (thanks  Zuramaru-chan for requesting this)

Audience: (gasps)

Luka: (cringes) I had never been this disgusted in my life until now. I'll have you know that I am the one who decided which song I sing when. It has nothing to do with someone paying me to sing a song they want. Also, I never wanted to sing that song and do that weird video in-

Voice: Megurine Luka...

Luka: Hey! Don't interrupt someone while their talking!

Voice: ...is envious of Miku and plans assassinating her (thanks Zuramaru-chan for requesting this)

Audience: (screams and panics)

Miku: (gasps)

Luka: What?! Listen everyone! Don't believe this stuff! I am not jealous of Miku in any sort of way. She's a good friend of mine and I'm not the type of person who's gets jealous. I wouldn't dream of killing Miku. I refuse to sit here and let you continue to smearing such slanderous lies on my good name! 

Voice: Now you know...Megurine Luka, the pedophile who got paid to sing "Impale" that is so jealous of Miku that she plans of killing Miku (thanks Zuramaru-chan for requesting this)

Audience: (cheers)

Luka: They most certainly do not! You shared four lies too many about me! You need to apologize for saying all of that inaccurate pieces of information about me! Anyone there? Hello? 

Note: Which Vocaloid character would you like me to do next? Let me know in the comment section below.