Oh, Dear...

Once you got on the train you took your seat and stared out the window until the engine roared and the ride started. You sighed and rubbed your face. "Well, I surely feel loved..." You say sarcastically as you sink into your seat. Why does the Queen want to see you all of a sudden? Why did you mom just, kick you out of your own home? You had so many questions swarming your mind. You eventually zoned out, your gaze out the window.

    "Well... What do we have here?~" A voice immediately knocked you out of your trance. You quickly turned around to see a very tall man. He had to be at least six feet tall. He reminded you of someone. Someone rich, someone nice. Somone with the name of Sebastian. But the vibe he gave off was much more different. It was filled with the smell of death and the screams of all the people he's... You quickly shake your head. There was no way this man was a murderer, right? He did wear the same attire as that one butler from the flower shop. A black tux with a pitch black tailcoat. He had bright yellow eyes that stared deep into your soul, craving his face into your mind, the only thing that was a tiny barrier were the glasses he wore.

      You soon caught yourself staring and mentally slap yourself for it. You soon hear a "Tch" Come from someone, though it wasn't the tall man. You made your gaze travel down to see a blonde boy with icy blue eyes sitting across from you. He wore a violet jacket with a green striped vest underneath. He also wore some really freaking cute knee high boots with some black booty shorts. He must have been in the same age range as you, probably thirteen, fourteen, maybe even fifteen. "You really have a staring problem, don't you?" The boy asked with a smirk. Something about him just... Made you feel off. You weren't sure if it was him or his, assuming butler. "I don't." You state. The boy let out a small chuckle and nodded. "Mhm..." He then looked over at the yellow-eyed man who was just... Standing in the aisle. 'Isn't that against the rules to stand in the aisle like that?'

     "Clauuuddde, go get some tea for this... Beauty, and I." You hear the boy in front of you say through gritted teeth. You scoffed and crossed your arms, but you soon hear the tall black haired male say: "Yes, Your Highness," Before moving to leave. Why were you running into all these people? You let out a sigh. Judging by the look the blonde boy held, he didn't plan on leaving anytime soon. But you couldn't help but wonder... Why was he on the train? Was he going to see the Queen as well?

     You let out a small sigh and move to look out the window, not planning on engaging in any more conversation. "So, what's your name?" The boy asked after about 5 minutes of awkward silence. After all what's happened recently, anything could get on your nerves easily, and that's what the blonde was doing. It's not necessarily a personal thing so it didn't have to do with him. You were just tired, frustrated, and confused. Why was all of this happening all of a sudden?

     "Y/N..." You say with a yawn. The boy across from you nodded slowly. "Hm... Well, I'm the Earl of Trancy. Alois."
Oh, great, another rich fuck. You nod as you move to lay down in your seat. Yes, you were rich, But you absolutely despised it. You were judged and treated differently by others because you had money. Just because you had nice clothes. Sometimes you wished you could live a normal life. But, nope. Magic wasn't a thing. At least, so you thought.

     You soon hear a scoff come from this... Alois after you didn't give a reply. You make your gaze land on the boy, but he didn't really do anything. He just stared into your E/C orbs.

     This kept going for nearly five minutes before the sound of someone clearing their throat could be heard. You break the staring contest to see that the yellow-eyed man had returned. He was carrying a teapot, some cups, and a few treats. He placed the items down on the table between the two of you. He then started to explain what type of tea it was as he poured some into the cups. "Earl Grey is one of the most recognized flavored teas in the world. This quintessentially British tea is typically a black tea base flavored with oil from the rind of bergamot orange, a citrus fruit with the appearance and flavor somewhere between an orange and a lemon with a little grapefruit and lime thrown in." His description made your jaw drop a bit. No one, no one in a million years has described your family tea so exquisitely.

     They must have noticed your reaction, though only Alois chose to speak. "Oh, are you Jealous of my Butler?~" You slowly shake your head as you slowly close your mouth. Clearing your throat, you go to explain. 'Um, no. It's just that my family owns the tea Earl Grey and no one as described it in such a way in so long." Alois raised a brow as you spoke. "Oh really now?~~~" He asked. Your expression grew to look puzzled as you nod. "Yes," You say, kind of bluntly.

     The blonde bipolar boy gave a small nod as he stretched. "Well... I think I'm tired enough to sleep." He stated. At this point, you were trying your damn hardest not to strangle this him. He just asked for some tea and wants to go to bed??? You roll your eyes and turn so you aren't facing him anymore. "As you wish," You could hear the annoyance in the butler's voice ever so slightly.

     "Oh please don't tell me he's going t-" You were cut off by the Earl of Trancy, basically finishing your sentence. "To be sleeping here." You groan quite loudly and curl up into a small ball, you swore if he was going with you to see the Queen you were going to murder someone.

     You tried to sleep but failed quite badly. Most people would think that the slight shaking of the train would help but, if anything it made it worse. You also felt as if you were being watched, which wasn't the best feeling.

      Morning eventually came, though you didn't move an inch. you stayed laying on your side, just how you've been the whole train ride. "Y/N, You alive?" You hear the not so familiar voice of the blonde boy you had met last night. You groan and wave a hand at Alois, indicating that your heart was still beating.

     You move to sit up and rub your eyes, acting if you were asleep. "Did I wake you?" He asked, acting as if he cared. But you could tell that he really didn't. "No, you didn't... I didn't get much sleep so I was already awake." You explain. The boy sitting across from you nodded, just as the train came to a sudden stop. This made you nearly fall out of your seat but you caught yourself before you did. You quickly move to stand and looked down the corridor, down where the conductor should be. Alois, along with many others did the same. "What's going on..?" You think out loud.

     "Claude, go find out what's going on. We don't want to be late for the Queen, Now do we?" That made you twitch a little. He... Was going to... You let out a small chuckle and run a hand through your hair. 'That's just fucking wonderful...' You think. You then moved to plop back down into your seat. "Who am I going to run into next..? A demon??" You ask yourself sarcastically.

     Turns out that a tree had fallen onto the track, so the ride was delayed until it was removed. You shake your head as you wait. It didn't take long before you started to grow impatient. You look around, seeing that Alois had his attention away from you. You take your chance and quietly bolt towards the food court, luckily he didn't see you. You rub your face and take a seat at one of the tables. "Dear lord..." You mutter just as one of the train attendants made their way over to you. "Would you like something to eat?" She asked. "Oh, no thank you." You politely decline her offer. The worker nodded and moved to place a cup of water in front of you, just to be nice before walking off.

     You watched her leave before moving your gaze to land on the glass she left for you. You didn't think much of it and move to take a sip, Nope, nothing seemed off about it. You shrug to yourself and look out the window, letting out a small yawn. You wanted to sleep but since it was now morning, You didn't want to. Actually, you couldn't.

     After about thirty minutes passed, you felt the train startup suddenly. This made you flinch and sink into your seat. Not wanting to get up, You stay seated... But you could feel your arm start to tingle. You look down at it and try to move it... But it didn't budge. Just like a lot of other things, you didn't think much of it. You simply ignore it and look out the window and by the speed the train was moving, you should be with the Queen in no time.