One Word: Uh-Oh...

The bright color of your eyes held a look of utter confusion as they followed the blonde soon fade out of sight. Your gaze soon lowered to the hat that belonged to the male from before. You smiled once again as his bright smiling face came to your mind; but it soon vanished when a different thought came to mind... Why was he in this part of the castle? Here at all? Those questions stuck with you for a bit of time, even when you noticed how there was a bit of mud and soil on your dress Moments later.

~Finnian's POV~

As noises and shouting of shuffling servants came from the kitchen, a straw hat wearing male was working not too far outside. He hummed a bit as he planted a few flowers, just to, brighten up the garden... A little more. "Hey, Finny. Could you come around and help me with somethin'. I would ask Mey-Rin but... Eh, I dunno where she is." The Phantomhive chef called out as he poked his head through a window. The blonde looked up and flashed Baldroy a closed-eye smile. "Of course!" He said, standing and brushing off his shorts. "Hurry!" A loud yell then came from the kitchen as Baldroy rushed over to do something, seeming to nearly trip over something.

A crash then made Finny break out into a sprint. He rushed up to the door but came to a halt. He looked down at his clothes, them doused in mud and soil. "Ohhh..." He said in a whiny tone. "The master is going to kill me..." he grumbled before rushing inside. A trail of muddy footprints following him. He tried to make his way to the kitchen as fast as possible, Buuuuut was stopped short by ramming into someone. It took him a few moments to register what had just happened, but when he did, he began to apologize repeatedly. A small chuckle left the, assumed female. An eyebrow raised as a look of curiosity replaced the look of concern. Finny then realized how he didn't have his hat anymore.

He looked around, only for a few split seconds before he saw it on the person he had bumped into. She wore a beautiful dress... It wasn't black, so he thought it wasn't the Queen. Another Nobel maybe? He then slowly lifted the hat made of straw, only to see the bright E/C orbs of a Light/Dark haired female.His jaw then dropped when he comprehend what he was looking at... Or who.. "Y/N??" He then asked.

"Yep... It's me." The female stated. A ton of thoughts ran through his head (I know what you be thinkin', Get yo minds outta the gutter people!). "I, Uh. You look, Amazing!" He then stated. The comment made Y/N blush, His own cheeks began to heat up a little. Finnian smiled a bit as he rubbed the back of his neck. He then made his gaze focus back on her as he saw his hat be held out to him. He smiled sweetly and took it, placing it on top of his head. He then began to mess with his hands. "So... I'm taking that you're going to the party?" He then asked. The short/long haired female looked up at this and nodded. "Mhm..." She hummed softly.

He slowly nodded as he straightened his posture. "You don't really seem like the type to take part in such activities though." A slight look of surprise seemed to appear on Y/N's face, only to vanish just as quickly as it appeared; a comment then left her lips. "Am I really that easy to read?" Finnian let a small chuckle leave his lips as his shoulders made a shrugging motion. "Kind of? I guess so?" He said with his usual soft smile that made his eyes light up.

Though... It quickly vanished when he saw how the pretty female looked over her shoulder. He then fixed his gaze on the thing she was looking at and felt his heart drop. A pair of red eyes stared down into his soul, causing a chill to run down his spine...

"Er... Who was..." The trailing off voice broke him out of his petrified state. The man... thing had left. He then shook off his small worries as he looked back at Y/N. "Oh, uh... I'm not sure..." He stated, or... More like grumbled. She then narrowed her eyes, just a tiny bit before shrugging. "Anyhow..."