The Party Is About To Begin

~Second Person POV~

     The trees swayed back and forth in the soft breeze. Different warm colored leaves fell randomly onto the field of freshly cut grass. It was fairly peaceful, you were busy watching a family of rabbits make their way across the wide grassy bit of land. A small smile came to your soft lips as one of the small creatures tumbled a little, but quickly got back up. "Tough little thing... Aren't yea...?" You asked yourself.

     You're gaze soon shifted to the straw hat on the ground beside you, something you still needed to return to a certain emerald eyed boy. You held out a hand to grab the piece of accessory but slowly drew it back when it began to move. "Huh...?" Finny's hat slid across the grass around you, causing a look of curiosity to form on your face.You watched it for a good few moments before realizing... Was it getting smaller?

     Wait... "Hey!!!" You shout, quickly getting to our feet as it hit you, the thing under the hat was getting away. The, assuming creature, got startled. It quickly sped up and dashed into a bush. "Oh no no no... I'm sorry..." You say softly as you quickly approach the hollow pile of nature.

     A small whimper then came from inside it, thus causing you to raise a brow. You hesitantly got on your hands and knees and poked your head inside the small area. Another whimper-like sound came out, only for hiss came out. A hiss? You narrow your eyes a little and move to lift up the hat. A pair of big, emerald green eyes look at you from under the casted shadow of the hat.

     "A cat...?" You mutter, tilting your head to the side. You slowly move to scoop up the animal in the hat, not wanting to get scratched. You then hold it to your chest as you stand. You glanced down at the, supposed feline, only to smile softly at what was a fluffy grey cat. It seemed fairly young though, "Where's your mother little one?" You ask the kitten, not expecting an answer.

     You held the kitten for a little longer, the small smile on your lips stayed for a few more moments. It then steadily faltered when your gaze landed on the paw it was licking. A little bit of red coated the small creature jaw fur and leg. "Awe... Poor thing..." You mutter to, really yourself. You kept the feline in the hat as you begin to make your way inside the castle.

~Meanwhile~

     Ciel huffed as he watched his servant go. Letting out a huff, he glanced at Sebastian. "Sebastian, I want you to go check on Y/N For me, just to check on her.." He said simply. The red-eyed demon smiled lightly and nodded. "Of course, M'lord...." He said with a respectful bow. Ciel just turned back to the large window of the room he would be calling his own for now.

      One of the double doors of the Master's chambers opened and out walked the one and only Sebastian Michaelis. The fairly well known demon let his eyes scan his surroundings, not saying a thing as he began to walk. His footsteps didn't make a sound. He was as quiet as a mouse, maybe even quieter. His previous smile had faded as he walked, but he thought he heard a... Meow??? "Was that... a meow???" He asked himself as he looked in the direction it came from.

     There was something off about the sound of his favorite animal, it sounded pained. "There shall be no hurt kittens on my watch!!" He said with pride as he quickly began to trot down the hall. Sebastian soon came across a room, the door being cracked open just slightly. He tilted his head to the side slightly as he walked up to it and peeked inside.

      A female was busy wrapping a bandage around a kitten's pa. He let out a small gasp and quickly moved to enter. You looked over quickly, had jumped a bit. You watched the raven-haired male walk over to the kitten and picked it up. "Oh my! What a beauty!!" He said, a look of peace and glee on his face. Your jaw dropped a little at his actions. He really didn't seem like the time to have a soft spot for cats...