Chapter 5

Hello all! I hope you are having a good week. Sorry it took so long for the chapter. I was dealing with some personal issues. Please be patient with updates. I am trying to make it every week, but sometimes it's hard for me. I also want to give you the best chapter I can give! It really means the world to me that you are all loving the story. I hope you enjoy this next part of the story.

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! It helps inspire me to write the next chapter (:

KM

_________________________________________

My breath caught in my throat. The voice was foreign to me, it had an authoritative tone.

The knock sounded again. Echoing throughout the house. This time harder.

"Come on, I don't got all day." The man's voice was cold but collected. I took another step from the door. The fear was coursing through my body. It felt like my blood was slowly draining out of me, my face going pale as a ghost. My body was frozen, as a sheet of ice. My throat felt like it was clogged up, unable to speak. It was like I was in my own horror movie.

"W-who is it?" I choked out. My voice barely audible to hear, a whisper in the wind.

Still he heard me.

"Just open the door, or I will break it down myself." This time the voice was more demanding.

I looked behind me to kitchen, the wolves still visible through the glass door. They had not moved since I last looked at them. They were standing as if they were statues, not moving.

The door handle rattled, making eyes snap back to the front door.

"Go away!" I yelled. I was still frozen in my spot, not daring to move.

"I am coming in whether you like it or not, Princess," the man's tone was almost sounded as if he growled. Humans don't growl. I have heard of animals growling but never a human.

This couldn't be happening.

A bang sounded at the front door. A crack appear on the door, under the force. Another bang, causing the door to create more, in a web like effect.

My thoughts we scattered. I didn't know what to do. Should I open the door and risk whatever laid beyond the door? Should I hide? Should I try to run?

Bang. This time the force knocked a hole in the middle of the door. I could see the waist of the man, with black pants.

My mouth opened waiting for a scream, but it didn't come. I was such in a state of shock from what is happening, I couldn't move. The door gave out so easily, I surely thought I would have more time to react before he broke it down. It was too late to do anything. If I ran to the back door, I surely would die at the hands of the wolves. Before I could even attempt to hide he would already be in the house. And there was no point of opening the door now.

A bulky arm filled with muscle, reached its way through the hole, groping for the lock on the handle. I could already tell this man was big, just by his arm. There was no way I could defend myself against this him, I was doomed.

His hand found its target, the sound of the lock clicking. Now showing that the door was unlocked. He could easily get in now.

My thoughts caught up with me, unfreezing me, running to the door. The adrenaline finally kicked in. I slammed my body against the door, pushing the opposing force on the other side. The man was strong. I knew I wouldn't be able to prevent him from coming in.

Before I knew it, my body flew to the ground. Landing hard on my hip, the wind was knocked out of me. I winced, trying to sit up but falling back on my side. I felt utterly defeated, I barely even put up a fight. There was no hope in running now, not with the searing pain on my side.

Looking up I could see the man, standing in the doorway. He was as big as I imagined, filled with muscle on each inch of his body. He was smiling down on me, with his perfect straight teeth. The smile gave me chills, it was an evil look. He had brownish hair, that was cut short almost a buzz cut. His hair matched his eyes, brown but a darkness swirling in them. He was an attractive man, and I was probably going to die by his hands.

"That's much better," the man smiled looking down at me, while standing in the doorway. "See it would have much easier for me and yourself, if you would have just opened the door." He was mocking me.

The man took a step closer to me. I whimpered while trying to scoot away, pain shooting up my leg to my hip. He was probably going to crush me with his foot. I was nothing more than a small bug that was in his way.

"Aw come on, Princess. I just wanna talk to you," he smiled evilly down at me. His body was giving off an aura that was filled with power. The man squatted down next to me.

I tried to scoot away again, only moving an inch. I slumped on side, attempting to ignore the pain. I kept my face what I hoped was blank. I couldn't show any weakness around him, if I wanted to hopefully get out of this alive.

The man saw right through my facade, his smile getting wider. He chuckled.

I pushed my front part of body up, laying at an awkward angle on the floor. "Please just go... a-away. I d-don't even know w-what you want," my voice was shaky. Instantly showing my fear. The air was thick with the terror I felt, and he was enjoying every minute of it.

The man clapped his hands once loudly, rubbing them together. I jumped at the sound. "Well, I will cut right to the chase," giving me a wicked smile, the man stood up, towering over me.

He started to walk in slow circles around me, stalking me like a predator. "A little birdy told me, that some young girl stepped onto our territory," he smirked looking down at my while he continued to walk. "And of course me as Gamma of the pack, had to go investigate." Puffing out his chest when he mentioned Gamma.

I didn't even know what a Gamma was. It was a foreign word.

"So, therefore I did the necessary thing, and I tracked you down by your scent."

Scent? How can a human track someone down by a scent? There was no way his sense of smell was that strong.

Stopping in front of me, he leaned down looking me in the eyes. His eyes were hard, full of anger, while I'm sure he could see the terror in my eyes.

"You know what happens to someone who trespasses on our territory?" He paused waiting for answer, I wasn't going to give. I was stunned into silence. Trembling in anticipation of what was about to happen next.

Slowly he leaned forward, his mouth next to my ear. I could feel his hot breath fan against the side of my head, blowing my blonde hair away from my neck.

"They get punished," he whispered.

_________________________________________

Hello all! I hope you like this chapter! I can't believe I have over 500 views now! You guys are all inspiring me and I am glad you are liking the chapters. Hope you all have a great week. Please correct me on any errors.

ALSO PLEASE COMMENT. (:

KM