Chapter 10

WHAT'S UP, EVERYONE!

I know I have disappeared yet again. I promise I did not forget about this story. Just taking my time to write it slowly. I am so glad that you guys enjoyed the last chapter. Thank you all for being patient with me on my updates it means the world to me right now. I promise the wait was worth it for this chapter. Thanks again for all your support!

and...

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS! It helps inspire me to write the next chapter (:

I WANT AT LEAST 15 COMMENTS FOR THIS CHAPTER, SO THEN I CAN MAKE THE NEXT ONE (: AND PLEASE VOTE!

ALSO, THIS IS NOT EDITED. SO SORRY FOR ERRORS. LOL.

KM

_________________________________________

I could feel the warmth of sunlight seeping onto my face. My eyes felt heavy as if someone was holding them down. My head was pounding as if I spent the whole night before drinking. I groaned and pried my eyes open, wincing at the sunlight that was pouring from the window next to me.

Looking around I could see that I was by myself. The room was simple, and I instantly recognized it as a hospital room. It was devoid of beauty. Its walls are simply cream, not peeling or dirty, just cream. There is no decoration at all save the wooden chair placed right next to my bed. The room as an undertone of bleach and the floor is simply grey. At the far end are windows in brown metal frames, only openable at the top. There are stands for intravenous drips and monitors. At the door are dispensers for rubber gloves, hand sanitizer, and soap.

My brain was trying to process the last thing I remembered. I lifted my hand up to massage my temples hoping to relieve the pounding in my head. I winced looking down at my hand to see cuts and scraps on my palm. Looking at my hand everything came back to me with a hurricane of events.

Werewolves are real.

I was being chased by someone called Gamma Marcus.

He caught me.

Brought me to someone called Alpha Julian.

Werewolves are real.

I didn't even realize I was crying until I felt the wetness on my cheek. I let out a whimper. I was going to die by this Alpha. There was no hope for me. My thoughts were all a jumbled mess of what was going to happen to me.

My line of thinking was broken by hearing the door open. I looked up to see a woman around in her upper forties. She had black hair with some silver streaks, showing me that she was older. There were laugh lines around her eyes and mouth. She had reading glasses on and was looking down at a clipboard not aware that I was up.

I moved to try and sit up more on the bed causing my sheets to ruffle. The woman's head shot up suddenly hearing my movement. We made eye contact and her eyes widened.

"Oh, Luna you're up!" She ran over to my bedside, "Please let me help you." She reached over to support her arm under my back to help me sit up more. My body groaned in protest. My back felt tender all over making grimace in pain. I wanted to push her arm away because it was only pushing on my back more. I needed to get up though if I had any hope of getting out of here.

Her arm finally released once she realized I was sitting up by myself. "Thank you," I mumbled. I looked over to her to see her beaming with happiness.

"The Alpha is going to be so relieved to hear you are up. You gave him quite a scare in his office with all your injuries. The Beta had to drag him out of the room when we were fixing you up. He was on the edge of his seat with worry. Although you know how those Alpha's are always possessive of their mate. He almost didn't let any male doctor touch you until we finally convinced him they were helping," she rambled on.

I looked at her with confusion in my eyes. What did she mean the Alpha was worried? I thought he was going to kill me? And what was with those tingles every time he touched me?

"I'm sorry. I'm just confused at what is happening here?" I said.

She smiled at me. "Well, I am sure you are my dear! You had various injuries that caused you to be out for a couple of days. The Alpha hasn't left your side until he got called to a business meeting he needed to attend. He didn't want to of course but the Beta was very adamant he needed to attend." She clapped her hand together. "Oh, I should mindlink the Alpha to tell him you are awake. He will be so pleased."

I had no clue what mindlink was but it didn't sound like something I would want to happen. "No!" I shouted. If this mindlink was a way to contact the Alpha the last thing I wanted was for him to come here.

She looked at me with hesitancy. "I really should tell him, Luna."

Panic started to set in. "Look I really appreciate you taking care of me but I really need to get going." I lifted my legs to the side of the bed to stand up.

The woman rushed to my side again reaching to push me back down. "I am really sorry Luna but I need to tell him." She held me in place with an apologetic look.

I tried to shove her off when I noticed the faraway look in her eyed. She looked as if she was in a trance and her eyes were unfocused. I used this as a chance to push her away from me. She stumbled back slightly her eyes coming back into focus. I used as much energy to get myself off the bed to stand on the floor. I held onto the bedpost attached to the bed as support to stand. My legs felt like jello I could tell I was weak from being out I don't know how many days.

"I'm sorry Luna he is already on his way," she all but whispered.

I looked over to her with wide eyes. This couldn't be happening. I didn't even get a chance to get away. I took a step away from the bed letting go of the bedpost. I guess I didn't realize how worn out I really was because my legs instantly caused me to collapse on the floor.

"Luna!" The women said running to help me up on the floor.

"My names not Luna," I mumbled while groaning from the amount of soreness my body was producing. I pressed my hands on the floor to attempt to lift myself up only allowing me to get on my knees. I could feel myself starting to sweat from the pain or the fear I didn't know.

I felt the woman grab onto my waist to try to hoist me up only for me to struggle against her. "Please, Luna the Alpha can help you. He won't hurt you. He will be good for you."

I started to break down again. I was too weak to move her away. I was going to die here. I didn't even put up a decent fight.

A door slammed open from the hallway. I could hear what sounded like a stampede of people rushing down the hallway. My heart was beating so fast I wouldn't be surprised if it beat out of my chest. My breath started to come up short and the tears were coming faster. I could feel the woman trying to rub my back to calm me down while also trying to say comforting words but I was drowning it out. The tears were streaming faster. I look down to see my hands shaking. I was terrified of what my fate was going to come to.

The door banged open with such force that I am sure the wall had a dent in it. I looked up from the position the floor to see green eyes staring back at me making my heart lurch.

The Alpha was here.

_________________________________________

Question for this chapter: What is your favorite part of the book so far?

Hello all! I hope you like this chapter! I can't believe we almost have 1400 views now. You guys are all inspiring me and I am glad you are liking the chapters. Hope you all have a great week. Please correct me on any errors.

ALSO, PLEASE COMMENT. (:

KM