Twist

Y/N

Jimin...that boy...why is he so mad?
You stare at nothing as you lay on your bed grasping your phone on your right hand. You can smell a faint stench of your body odor from your sweatpants and t-shirt.
I smell really bad I need to take a shower...but I'm too lazy to move
You groaned, everything keeps reminding you of yesterday. Even if you don't move a muscle or do anything, it keeps getting into your mind. Hot boys mad at you, probably the reason why you don't have a boyfriend. You're really frustrated and unmotivated, like you did something wrong.
This is far from what you expected from your vacation. Your brother enters your room, a rampant of sunshine. If only he can be more exaggerated than he already is then maybe he can bring up your mood too.
Turns out, he doesn't have any plan on shining at the moment too, he slides into your bed joining you.

Hoseok: We need food...Mom said you have to buy groceries...

Y/N: Did you tell them?

Hoseok: Well even if I could, I would still be blamed for it. I was there when it happened.

Y/N: Thanks, Any request?

Hoseok: None

Y/N: You know there's something bothering me it-

Hoseok: It bothers both of us, okay?

Y/N: So much that you decided to drag your friend into it?

Hoseok: Huh? I guess Yoongi did told you after all. it's an unexpected turn and I don't really feel good about the deal. Good thing you didn't take it.

You breathe out a sigh as you sit up and get off of your bed. At least now you have a reason to move without actually thinking about something.
Hoseok decided to stay in your bed, he gradually falls asleep.
Oh Hobi...what a good brother you are...

___

Mom: Be back before noon or else I'll lock you out for the rest of the day,young woman

You giggled, how sympathetic it is of your mother.

Y/N: Yes Mom, I'll be back

You ride your bicycle and started paddling to the supermarket. The air feels cold against your hands, even the jacket you're wearing isn't helping you. There's so much of nothing around you, there are few people around but You're sure that they just want leisure like the one you can't find and have.
I gotta make this fast.
You arrived in your destination, although it's freezing people still come here.
As you were parking your bicycle and locking it you see a familiar car beside a store across you.
Ah shit, those girls again, do I have to kill them this time?
Your blood rushes in rage. You can't believethat you would still encounter them in a supermarket.
All year around they'd been getting into your nerves, every single one of it. In school, inside the library, the mall, apparels, basically everywhere, they're in it to rub their popularity against your face. Don't know why but they do.

___

Flashback

Y/N: Thea! Wait for me...

You hurried to her as you were struggling to hold every sheets of paper and books in your small arms. You hit several students along your way but you finally caught up with them.
Thea Oh and Yuna Oh, two most popular girls in your school, everyone strives to impress these two.  Why? be in their group and all your problems with your bullies disappear and Respect is what you get back.
You already know that in this world you can suffer from almost everything or keep it easy using Networks and connections, you're smart enough to understand why the world is unfair. desperate measures they say