House

Y/N

Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, and you headed to their car waiting by the school's gates, leaving the doctor and the dark-haired man in a dumbfounded state in the garden.
Thoughts crawl into your mind making different scenarios of what might happen after you go without telling somebody in your house, this brings you to think about Yoongi, you should have told him to let your brother know about this.
But wait, why was Yoongi hiding, was he hiding at all or is it just a coincidence that he was there even before you came in being carried by Taehyung?
You take a glimpse on the three men escorting you, all look so tall and gorgeous than you.
The smile on Taehyung's face doesn't seem to fade out, he's still carrying the three bags effortlessly. they are stacked on his arms, he placed his head on the top of the last bag for a better sight of his surroundings.
Namjoon's face doesn't give a trace of how cold he might be, he's only wearing a t-shirt under a blue jacket And a pair of pants.
Jimin? Oh his face still doesn't display any emotion, it's just plain mug.
It intimidates you, making you want to hide from it as far as you can. You don't know if he's mad but if he is you know to yourself that it's will be scary enough to melt 5 feet diameter of snow around him.
He stares down at you and examines your outfit, his eyes stop at your boobs you immediately covered them with crossing your arms.
Is he a pervert?
You would answer definitely not but it doesn't mean that you can't answer definitely yes too.

Jimin: You should change your clothes, Y/N. They're lame

Y/N: It's fine, also I don't have any spare clothes to change

Jimin: Then go bare...

He whispers. You almost lose your mind when you imagined a not-so-good (could be good) scenario on your head, almost like a film.
Sweaty bodies, harshly chasing of air, heavy breathes, and all the wonders you haven't felt before (you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). You were like...
Jinjeonghae...the bird catches the worm, He's the bird you're the goddamn worm, but if you hide you can get away. RUN.

You stepped on his foot and immediately he ricochets as he yips in pain. You don't know what to do but you agree with the first thing that your mind comes up and gives you. It doesn't matter now as long as you can escape that guy, you can't afford living with him. So you run back to the garden only to hit a guy, it's Yoongi.
Yoongi...
Yoongi...
YOONGI!?
Your senses knocked on your head. You began  ponder, why is here?

Yoongi: You. Are in trouble.

Y/N: Why are you here? Are you following me?

Yoongi: Not for me to answer. Ask your brother. He made me do it.

Y/N: What does he know about this? I didn't tell him anything about this meet up. Also I think that he won't be seeing me for a while because of this "abduction".

Namjoon: Y/N, why did you ran away?

Your heart jumped a little when you heard Namjoon's voice coming from behind. You turned to him with an ineffable facial expression but you sure does feel obtuse.

Namjoon: We thought you're fine with the deal?

Yoongi: Did you tell her about the part where she need to live with the three of you? If yes, Did she agree?

Namjoon: We didn't really. Jimin thought it'll be a good idea if Y/N wants to hide away from whatever it is she's hiding from.