Please

Y/N

Hello?

Jimin's voice is so anxious, so problematic.

Jimin: Yeoboseyo? This is student councilor Park Jimin. State your purpose.

Y/N: You.

You paused and your eyes widened. Your mind is so messed up that it can't function well. Great, feel the shame of awkwardness Feel it, own it.
You are stuttering, unable to cover up that mistake you made

Y/N: I mean the deal you offered

Jimin: The deal is off. You can cut the connections between us now

Y/N: What? No,No!...Please I need it

Jimin: Look Y/N, you don't just accept a thing when you finally want it. That's like having a donut and eating it one day after. Plus, you're sounding more desperate than I was.

Desperate. That word again, it's been a long time since you remember what it means. By just then you realized you are giving it a meaning again.
No. I once was gullible and desperate and I'm not a fool to do that to myself ever again.
For a second you contemplate the situation, in your case it would be better if you swallow your pride.

Y/N: But please Jimin

Jimin: Yeah? well did you give me that one thing I needed?

Y/N: I...no, no I didn't

Jimin: So why do you think I should offer it to you again?

Y/N: What? This isn't a goddamn  job interview, what the heck?

You raised your voice, visibly impatient.

Jimin: Okay sweetie look, we can talk about this and maybe, just maybe you can convince me

Y/N: You didn't have to make me raise my voice to say that.

A nonchalant giggle was all you can hear from him after that. It's sweet though, knowing that there was a sound like that from some sort of an angel here on Earth.

Jimin: I just wanted to see your reaction. See me tomorrow.

Y/N: Uh, where?

Jimin: Do you know that girl's apparel near the school's premises?

Y/N: Where all the girls in school go? Yeah why? You gonna hook up with girls while I'm watching?

Jimin: Keep up that attitude and let's see if you will graduate properly.

Y/N: Fine.

Jimin: 8:30am don't be late or forget about your deal.

Y/N: 8:30!? That's too early.

He hung up.
That's it? The girl's apparel? why in a pink horrid place!?
Except of all the glittery shit inside that shop there's also a lot of things that could probably melt your eyes down.
You don't know why you hate such girly things like that but it's natural for you.
Too natural.
You never like short skirts, just pants! crop tops are in but t-shirts never go out of style.
Same logic as ever.