CHANGED

The summer had now ended, both Monse and Mariana had returned. Monse walked down the street with a large smile on her face, her braces had come off and she was feeling herself. As the old men hooted at her she covered her newly grown breast and walked quickly down the street. Monse spotted Mario yelling at Angelica's house.

"Maybe she's not home" Monse said as she walked towards him

"Hey, how was camp?" Mario asked her

"Great, life changing" Monse smiles

"Yeah, I can see that" Mario says his eyes discreetly darting down to her breast.

"You can?" Monse asked

"Yeah...I just" Mario cleared his throat "I just saw Mariana too"

"Really?" Monse said "Where'd she go?"

"I don't know" Mario shrugs "Said she had some shit to handle"

"Oh" Monse frowned

"Anyways, I should go before traffic hits" Mario says "Keep an eye on Ruby for me okay? Who knows what that kid will do without me"

"I will" Monse nods "Good luck at Cal"

Mario waved one last time before driving off down the road leaving Monse to walk toward Ruby's. She walked in with a smile on her face as she saw Jamal and Ruby discussing something.

"I'm back" Monse smiles

"Can you move that side table?" Ruby asks

"No, seriously don't make such a big fuss I've only been gone like the whole summer but it's not really a big deal" Monse says rolling her eyes

"How was camp?" Ruby sighs

"It was fine" Monse smiles yet again "Notice anything different?"

"You got boobs" Ruby and Jamal say at the same time

"You can wait for Cesar's help" Monse grumbles coveting her chest

"That'll be a long time" Jamal snorted earning a glare from Ruby

"What does that mean?"

"He's not cool Monse" Ruby said

"Well I'm not cool with not being cool" She glared "What happened"

"He just said something he shouldn't have" Ruby said

"About who?"

"Mariana" Jamal says earning him a smack from Ruby

"Tell me what he said" Monse demands

"No, you don't need to know" Ruby says yet again "It doesn't even concern you"

"Well, I wanna know what he said that made you guys not cool with him anymore"Monse responds as they walk outside.

Just as they were going to answer Mariana walks down the street. Her long dark hair flowed down to her waist in loose waves. Her glasses were nowhere to found and her pink lips had become a bit more plump. She also got blessed in certain areas and it was hard to not notice it. She looked so good. Her white crop top hugged her upper body nicely, as did her black high waisted jeans that had rips in them. She wore minimal makeup but still managed to look like some sort of goddess.

"Mariana?" Monse calls out making the girl look towards them.

"Oh, hey" Mariana nods

"What no hugs for us?" Jamal says

"Did you not miss us?" Monse teases "Or did you find some new friends in Italy"