SNEAKY

third person

"Hey you made it!" Olivia grinned sitting awfully close to Cesar

"Really? I thought I was too late for lunch and that this was fucking P.E." Mariana snapped

Olivia flinched back a bit and looked down, Mariana scared the shit out of her if she was being honest. Monse shot Mariana a look making the dark haired latina shrug her shoulders carelessly. She didn't like that girl, she was all over Cesar. Cesar looked at Mariana with a teasing smirk as he sent her a text. Mariana looked down at her phone and scoffed at what Cesar had said.

Cesar:
Chill baby, your jealousy is showing

Mariana:
Me? Jealous? HA you wish sweetie

Cesar:
I don't have to wish for what's already true honey, you're jealous of Olivia, it's all facts.

Mariana:
I don't get jealous especially over some birch desperate for your attention

Cesar:
Ouch. Trying to shove that green monster down won't make it any less obvious princesa

Mariana:
You think I'm jealous? Of her? What a joke!

Cesar smirked at Mariana as he leaned closer towards Olivia and placed an arm over her shoulders. Mariana clenched her fists as she watched Cesar whisper something into her ear that made her giggle.

"What's so funny?" Ruby asked "I can be funny, I know all kinds of jokes"

"I'm leaving" Mariana announced standing up

"You just got here" Jamal said

"And now Im leaving" She snaps her eyes locked on the football player who was eyeing her.

She smirked widely and looked over at Cesar briefly before strutting over to him. She smirked at the boy and flipped her hair over her shoulder as she leaned on the table right in front of him.

"I saw you staring at me" Mariana lowly says

"I couldn't take my eyes off you" He smirks "You're beautiful. I'm Adam"

"Mariana" She says sitting across from him and ignoring his friends

"So Mariana are you a good kisser?" Adam smirks leaning closer

"I don't know why don't you find out" She shrugs going to sit on his lap

Adam placed his lips on hers making her smirk, she knew Cesar was watching. Adam slipped his tongue past her lips. They made out heavily until she felt herself being ripped away from him. She was about to rip apart whoever did it but she smirked when she saw Cesar standing there.

"We're going to be late for class" He says stiffly

"I can take her to class" Adam says standing up and placing his arm around her waist

"No, she's going with me" Cesar snapped grabbing her and dragging her away from them.

Mariana smirked knowing she accomplished what she wanted and that was for Cesar to be jealous. The tall dark haired boy tugged Mariana through the halls quickly practically dragging her. She let out a squeak as he shoved her into a classroom filled with random junk. His eyes were nearly black with anger as he stared down at her.

"What the hell Mariana?" Cesar seethed

"What did I do wrong now Cesar?" She asked bored with the whole situation now.

"You made out with some dude right in front of me!"

"Why does it matter what I'm doing with other boys? We're not dating" She hissed crossing her arms "Besides you were too cozy with Olivia to care"

"You're so jealous" He smirked

"Says the one who dragged me halfway across school and threw me in a random classroom" Mariana snorted

Cesar didn't say anything at all, all he did was smile and lean forward grabbing the girl by the waist. His lips smashed against hers making her arms uncross and wrap around his neck. He pinned her against the wall, his tongue slipping past her lips. He groaned as Mariana pressed herself into him further.

"You are too horny for your own good" She teases as his hands go under her shirt.

"You're just so damn good looking I can't help myself" He grins

His lips pressed against hers again but she pulled back as the bell rang making her smile deviously. She kissed him one last time tugging at his bottom lip gently with her teeth.

"I guess I'll see you later" She whispers and walks away collecting her things and leaving Cesar a panting mess.

"Holy shit" He grinned

***
Cesar went home unknowing if what was about to go down. When he arrived he saw his older brother pacing around in the living room mumbling to himself about something. Cesar shut the door allowing Oscar to know he was there.

"You okay?" Cesar asked

"Your girlfriend is fucking psycho" Oscar said "I can't even do anything to stop that little puta"

"Hey! Don't talk about her like that" Cesar said "And she's not psycho either"

"Oh yeah?" Oscar laughed "Go look at the box on the table."

Cesar warily eyed the box and lifted the lid nearly throwing up when he saw what was inside. His stomach lurched forward as he closed it and looked at Oscar.

"Ojo por un ojo" Oscar slowly said "That's what she said when she dropped off his body, it looked like it was taken apart"

"Oscar what did you do?"Cesar weakly asked

"He killed one of her men and she retaliated" Oscar said

The stress was evident on his face, Oscar was torn in between risking the lives of the people in the gang to stay in control or to just hand the power over to Mariana so everyone would be safe.

"I can't give her what she wants" Oscar snaps

"But if you don't she'll kill us all one by one" Cesar confirmed "She's not the same innocent girl that used to come over everyday anymore Oscar"

"I know" Oscar said "She beat the shit out of Alex and has him terrified of going back home"

Cesar looked back at the small box that contained the part of a man he knew. His mind buzzed with dozens of thoughts as he stared, Mariana had really changed, she wasn't Mariana anymore.

"She's gone" Cesar mumbles

____________________________________
Hola amigos! It's been a minute since i been here lmao, ya bitch has been so busy lately that I haven't got the time to even look at this man. But it's all good i'm making time and figuring it out.