KEEP THE SQUAD TOGETHER

Third Person

Mariana had paid her brother a visit when she'd gotten back. She was hurt, he knew all along that she wasn't going to Italy for a wedding. She slammed his head against the wall and let him drop to the floor, Giovanni and Alfredo guarding the front door from the outside so nobody would go in.

"Mariana stop" Alex weakly said

"Fight back!" She sneered "Fight back Alex!"

"I won't fight you" He cried out as she kicked him in the ribs "You're my sister I would never hurt you, I'm only ever going to protect you"

"Protect me?" She laughed "You sent me to Italy knowing damn well what was going to happen to me"

"I'm sorry baby girl" He said his voice cracking "I had no choice, they would've come and taken you the hard way"

"It's not baby girl" She hissed "My name is Mariana"

The door flung open and in came in her four best friends, well former best friends. Mariana stood up straight letting Alex fall to the ground as she looked at them. Her anger and annoyance evident on her face.

"Why are you here?" She hissed "Chi cazzo li ha fatti entrare?"

Her voice was loud and firm, it bounced off the walls making her friends shrink back. The two men that were supposed to be guarding the door walked in and looked at her.

"Capo, tua madre ci ha detto di prendersi cura di te. Harming Alex non è la soluzione, stava solo seguendo gli ordini di tuo padre per non farti male" Giovanni, one of the men that stood there, said to her

Mariana glared at the man and pulled out her gun aiming it at him. The kids let out a yelp dropping to the floor.

"Dammi una ragione per cui non dovrei farti saltare il cervello" She snapped

"Perché io sono la tua famiglia, tuo fratello e i draghi neri è tutto ciò che hai. Vogliamo solo ciò che è meglio per te" He said

She lowered her gun and tucked it away in the back of her pants. She nodded her head at them and they grabbed Alex and took him with them. Her eyes landing on her friends.

"Why'd you come here?" Mariana asked

"Because we're supposed to keep the squad together" Monse said "We can't make it through high school without you"

"They couldn't even make it through the summer" Mariana laughed coldly

"Mariana, Im sorry" Cesar said "Can we talk in private? Please"

"Fine, but not now" Mariana says "I have some business to handle"

"What happened in Italy?" Ruby asked stopping his best friend from leaving

"I joined the mafia" Mariana said "It's a long story"

"We have time" Monse said

"Yeah, well I don't" Mariana snapped "I told you I had business to handle"

"Do it later" Ruby angrily said "Don't start giving us a cold shoulder when we've been here for you through everything"

"Roo" Mariana sighed "I'm the leader of that mafia. I have business to do"

"Can we come?" Cesar asked

"A Santos in my headquarters? No" Mariana laughed "And you guys can't come either"

"Why?" They fussed

"I'm okay with not going" Jamal squeaked out

"If you see what my business is, you'll either have to join my mafia or" She smirks "I'll have to kill you"