Chapter 1: Just A Party Game

Just a thing that you should read if you don't want to be confused:

There are quite a few theories as to what is under Double D's hat the most popular one being that he has a large scar he got when he was a small child. I really like that theory so I'll be using this one.

I also cannot find out exactly who Nat is.

I'm pretty sure he's the persona for Kevedd lovers but I'm not entirely sure

I'm pretty sure he's the persona for Kevedd lovers but I'm not entirely sure. There are some stories where he is Kevin's cousin so I'll also be doing that.

Alright now that's outta the way let's get this started!

Enjoy!

* Nobody's P.O.V *

"Eddy this isn't a good idea we cannot simply crash Kevin's party!" The black haired Edd ,also known to most as Double D, snapped in a hushed whisper.
Rolling his eyes Eddy harshly patted his friends  shoulder and tightly gripped his forearm.

"Geez I thought you were supposed to be the smart one," he groaned taking a hand through his thin dark brown hair "it isn't crashing a party if everyone was invited"

"But Eddy, Kevin bullies us all the time!" The tallest and most definitely the loudest of the trio cried out. "What if his mind has been warped by the alien chickens!?"

"Somehow I find that more logical then Kevin actually inviting us to one of his parties out of the kindness of his heart" Double D sighed.

"Would you two just please shut up!" Eddy growled reaching into his pocket and shoving it into Double D's chest.

"Read it Dork! It clearly says that all neighbors in the cul-de-sac are welcomed to attend Kevin's high school party" Eddy said with a smirk. Double D's eyes carefully scanned over the invitation trying to figure out weather it was a joke or not. There was no indication that this was some type of cruel prank though there wasn't any sign to it being anything but a regular party invitation.

"Alright Eddy I guess your right for once" Double D reluctantly sighed as he slipped a hand underneath his signature black beanie and scratched his head still confused.

"See what did I tell ya? Now come on you two we've got a party to crash!" Eddy announced as the trio walked across the street.

"So we are crashing the alien chicken controlled Kevin party?!" Double D swore that every word that left Ed's mouth had at least something nonsensical. It's been that way ever since they were young.

"Shut it Lumpy!" Eddy growled as they stopped at the entrance of Kevin's house. Music blared through the wooden door.

"Alrighty boys behind these doors it's party time!" Eddy yelled as he flung open the door and immediately strutted in with his two friends trailing close by.